O N E

Season 2 Episode 1
[Omega]

"You and me always forever we could stay alone forever"

﹌﹌﹌

It's been a week since everything has happened. A week since Izzy lost her mom. A week since Derek became the new alpha. A week since Peter attacked lydia. A week since Isaac asked Izzy to be his girlfriend. Which was the only good thing in her life.

Chris had threatened Scott so now he and Allison are dating secretly. Lydia woke up a few days ago but she's was in the hospital. Isaac has opened up to Izzy a little so She now knows why he was always covered in bruises.

She's opened up to him, which was new to her. The only thing She hasn't told him about is how she's a werewolf hunter. If you could call her that.

Izzy's still upset about Allison turning against Scott but she knew Kate had something to do with it so she wasn't too mad. She did buy her a new bow though.

No one has heard from Derek. The whole thing with Izzy's eyes started happening a lot more, so she had to learn how to control it. When she got too upset they would glow.

Izzy don't know why but she had a feeling Chris knew why. When it happened for the first time in front of Victoria she seemed scared.

Right now, Izzy was with Isaac after he told her about his dad he told her he didn't want her at his house so she didn't get hurt. So he sneaks into her house since nobody knows about her and Isaac other than stiles, Scott, Lydia, and Allison.

She doesn't know why she hasn't told anybody. He's not a wolf so She has nothing to worry about. She just doesn't feel...obligated to tell them.

Scott is in Allison's room because Chris and Victoria left. Isaac wrapped his arm around Izzy's waist pulling her closer to him and kissed her shoulder.

They were just laying there enjoying the silence. Which is something they both loved. Isaac because it was always loud in his house from his dad yelling at him and Izzy just hated a lot of noise. Probably cause yelling reminded her of when she and Kate would argue and the silence reminded her of when she could fall asleep on Kate's shoulder and she wouldn't move.

Izzy heard Chris and Victoria get back then heard Scott and Allison running around the room. They were being kind of loud She didn't need supernatural hearing to hear them.

"I think Victoria and Chris are back." Izzy said, Isaac knew Chris didn't want Scott and Allison together but he didn't know the reason why. "Do you want me to leave?" Isaac asked "not really." Izzy said and picked up her phone to see the time. "It's getting kind of late though. Is your dad going to be upset?" Izzy asked

"No I have to go finish digging your moms grave." He said Izzy nodded "I'll see you tomorrow okay." Isaac said she nodded and pecked his lips as he got up and put his shoes on before leaving.