T H I R T E E N

Season 2 Episode 7
[ Restraint]

"I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending I'm not your problem anymore so who am I offending now?"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Allison drove stiles and Scott to the police department before the two argent girls went home.

When Allison and Izzy got home Allison went to her room and Izzy went to hers.

A few minutes later Allison busted in the room and explained that Lydia was waiting in the room for her, and she ended up translating the Bestiary and found out that it doesn't say "the Kamina seeks a friend." It says, "the Kamina seeks a master."

They then called stiles and Scott and started explaining everything to them. Well, Allison was, izzy went downstairs to get a drink.

She walked out of her room and was halfway down the stairs but stopped when she heard Gerard, Victoria, and Chris talking.

"Have you gotten through to her yet?" Victoria asked "No I haven't. I talked to her today in the office, nothing she lied straight to my face. And it's hard to talk to her when she's never here." Gerard replied "well you need to hurry. I have a feeling things are about to take a turn for the worse." Chris said.

"He's right. If we want to survive this thing, we need her strength. We need her reflexes." Victoria said but got cut off by Chris "and her aim with almost anything is perfect."

"What about Allison. We've been training her, her whole life." Gerard said "we can't have her getting hurt. She doesn't heal like izzy does." Chris said, izzy didn't want to hear anymore, so she went back to her room.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Allison said as izzy closed her door.