O N E

Season 1 Episode 4
[Magic Bullet]

"So I think I better go I never really know how to please you your looking at me like I'm see-through"

﹌﹌﹌

"Wake up!" Kate Argent said hitting Isabella argents shoulder "we're here." She said. Isabella woke up annoyed "If we're here then why is the car still moving?" Izzy questioned not opening her eyes.

Being the daughter of Kate argent was hard, especially when she wanted nothing more than for Isabella to be just like her.

Isabella didn't exactly have the best life when she was younger she always imagined what her dad was like but she never knew cause Kate always shut down the topic of her dad.

When Izzy was 10, Kate told her about their family and how they're hunters and she wanted Isabella to train to be exactly like her, but the thing is Izzy never felt comfortable killing them just cause of what they are, they couldn't help what they were. Most of the time, if they are bitten it's not by choice or they are just born into the wrong family.

Kate constantly moves Izzy around cause of hunting which she usually hates, but not so much this time, cause she get to see her cousin. Well Allison's more like a sister to her than she is a cousin.

They're listing to the radio, the guy is talking about the animal attacks that have been going on in beacon hills. Kate scoffs at it and turn it down.

Izzy looks over to see Kate looking around frantically "what's wrong?" She asked but she didn't get an answer. "Mom!" Izzy shouted as a car pulled out in front of them. Kate slammed on the breaks and gasped. Izzy started to hear growling and looked around.

"What is it?" Kate asked as it jumped up on the car Izzy grabbed her knife out of her boot, which was the closest weapon she could get to. Kate grabed her gun out of the backseat.

Izzy unbuckled to get ready for whatever was about to happen as a clawed hand smashed the window on Kate's side which made her scream in shock. Izzy reached over her and stabbed the hand making it pull it's hand back but quickly leaned back in my seat when Kate had the gun and shot it threw the roof of the car kate got out the car with Izzy following "come on!" Kate shouted and shot the gun.

"Come on!" She shouted again and then walked to the back of the car and opened the Trunk. Izzy walked back there too, Kate pulled out another gun and gave Izzy a smaller one with a special type of bullet with wolfsbane in it and then called Chris, Kate's brother and Isabella's uncle.

They started running to find the alpha Izzy saw one in it's full form and one that wasn't. Kate shot it as it jumped from roof to roof making it fall off landing on the ground. They heard a car and saw headlights. Izzy heard the wolf Kate shot grunting in pain. She started to walk over to check to see if it was okay, but felt someone else there, so she stopped.