T W E N T Y

Season 2 Episode 12
[Master Plan]

"So you'll smile at everything I say you got some soft lips and some pearly whites

"So you'll smile at everything I say you got some soft lips and some pearly whites."

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

When Melissa couldn't get Jackson to breath, they called the ambulance. Melissa had gone with them because she knew what Jackson was.

Izzy had gone with Isaac and Scott to the locker room. Izzy, Isaac, and Scott were talking to Noah.

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..." Noah said "We'll call you." Isaac said softly.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said "Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Noah said, they nodded as he walked away.

Izzy sat down on the bench "McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach said walking up to them.

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott said "All right. I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know... that's different. It's Greenberg! I'm just saying, we, I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Coach said, "I will." Scott said.
"I know." Coach said and walked away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked, "I think so." Isaac said as Scott ripped the locker door off of stiles locker and grabbed a shirt "You're going to find him by scent?" Isaac asked "Yeah. We all are." Scott said and handed Izzy another shirt and Isaac a shoe.

"I don't need that I already have his scent." She said, they looked at her confused "you already have his scent?" Scott asked, "I have all your scents." She said, Isaac frowned and look at the shoe in his hand "how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" He asked.