T H I R T E E N

Season 1 Episode 11
[Formality]

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath."

﹌﹌﹌

After school Allison Lydia and Izzy went shopping for dresses. Alison and Izzy tried to pretend like everything was fine. Izzy seemed to be doing better than her. "What's wrong?" Lydia asked "Nothing's wrong... I just, I have a lot on my mind." Allison said glancing at Izzy slightly.

Allison was really upset with Izzy. As much as she didn't want to be she couldn't help it. They always promised no secrets between them and yet Izzy kept the biggest secret ever from her. Even if she didn't know what it was like to live in the world Izzy has always lived in, Allison felt Izzy should've told her.

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying, "Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?" Smile, Allison. I'm buying you a dress. You to Izzy." Lydia said

Lydia told them both she was buying them dresses because she felt horrible for kissing Scott and because she felt bad she didn't know who Isaac was even though Izzy had told her it was fine. She still insisted.

"I have to admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Allison said
"Excellent!" Lydia said smiling "But not as much as I'm going to ask." Allison finished "What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked confused looking at Izzy who shrugged at her.

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else." Allison said "Who?" Lydia asked "Him." Allison said pointing at Stiles who had just sprayed himself in the face with perfume making him sneeze a couple time. Izzy rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

"Don't frown, Lydia! Someone could be falling in love with your smile" Allison said with a smirk when she saw Lydia's face drop. Lydia walked over to him and asked him. Obviously he said yes.

After a few hours of shopping Izzy found a blue dress with red flowers and some black heels.

»»——⍟——««