N I N E

Season 2 Episode 5
[Venomous]

"It's one step forward and three steps back and I'd leave you but the rollercoasters all I've ever had"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Izzy walked into class the next day and saw Isaac in a desk. She was confused to say the least. She didn't know why he was here but the look on his face is saying that it's not going to be good.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles said running in and sitting down in the desk behind Scott

"I think I already know." Scott said pointing to Isaac who was in the next row over. Izzy got up and walked over and sat in the desk in front of him but had her back facing the front of the class.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, he looked at her and smirked not saying anything "okay, I have the feeling the reason you're here is going to cause another fight." She's said, his smirked dropped but stayed quiet.

"I'm don't want fight Isaac.If we're gonna fight I don't want to be in a relationship." She said lowering her voice so Scott and stiles couldn't hear, but she knew Scott could still hear her.

"Are you serious?" Isaac asked finally, Izzy nodded "Yes,but don't want to be in a relationship if we're just gonna fight all the time." She said biting the inside of her lip, "you're breaking up with me?" Isaac asked in disbelief.

He knew he had been a bad boyfriend recently but it was Derek's fault he kept him in and wouldn't let him go see her. But it's his fault too cause he could have called her and she could've at least went to see him.

"I'm not breaking up with you, I'm just saying." Izzy said and got up and sat in her desk when he didn't say anything back.

Scott had told Stiles what Izzy was saying since he couldn't hear. When she got up his eyes followed her until she got to her seat. He knew how much she liked Isaac, everyone did.