N I N E

Season 1 Episode 9
[Wolfs Bane]

"All I knew this morning when I woke is I know something now know something now that I didn't before"

﹌﹌﹌

Stiles made Izzy go to his house after school for the plan he had. Izzy planned on just meeting him there but he ended up dragging her to his car. Literally.

When they got to his house Izzy followed him to his room. "I need you to drop me off at the movies when we are done with this." Izzy said as they walked in his room. She felt another presents in there. One she knew all to well.

"Why." Stiles asked "Because I have the date with Isaac tonight." Izzy said and waved at Derek, he smiled slightly but didn't say anything as stiles sat down at his desk.

"Hey, Stiles!" Noah shouted walking to his room, "Yo, D-Derek?" Stiles said jumping seeing Derek behind the door.

Derek's finger shoots to his lips as he signals for Stiles to shut up. He points a finger angrily in the direction of the door.

"I, um." Stiles stumbles towards the door frantically as he slips outside and closes the door. Izzy would have listened to the conversation but Isaac had texted her. She smiled and felt Dereks eyes on her. She looked up and saw him giving her a what are you smiling at look.

She smiled at him and continued to text Isaac. After a minute stiles walked back into the room and was immediately shoved against the door by Derek.

"Oh!" Stiles says in suprise "If you say one word." Derek said growling a little bit "Oh, what? You mean, like, Hey, Dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun." Stiles sarcastically said in a whisper

He waited for Derek to say something but nothing come out, "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles said hitting Derek's shoulder

Derek stayed silent as he slowly nods, letting the tight grip he has on Stiles go. He then fixes Stiles jacket from it being messed up.

Stiles huffs out a laugh, and being himself, does the same for Derek's leather jacket. Derek jumps forward a little scaring stiles, making Izzy smile.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles exclaimed sitting back in his desk chair "Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asked "No. He's still working on it. But, there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her and Bella to meet us there." Stiles explained

"So?" Derek said not understanding "So, it wasn't him." Stiles said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked "No, not me...But, I think I know somebody who can." He said then grabbed his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Izzy asked "Danny." Stiles answered her "How's he gonna help" Izzy asked "he knows how to trace texts." He answered and looked up at her

Izzy furrowed her eyebrows, "And you know this how?" Izzy asked "I looked up his arrest report." Stiles answered shrugging his shoulders.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and stiles went to answer it and came back upstairs with Danny and explained to him what he wanted.

"You want me to do what?" Danny asked confused "Trace a text." Stiles said impatiently "I came here to do lab work. that's what lab partners do." Danny said annoyed "And we will! Once you trace the text." Stiles sad running his hand through his hair.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asked "He looked up your arrest report." Izzy answered. Danny sighed and turned back to stiles.

"I-I was thirteen. They dropped the charges." danny said "Whatever." Stiles mumbled "No, we're doing lab work." Danny said and grabbed a stool from beside Stiles' table and moves it beside Stiles.

Stikes sighed and started typing something into his computer Danny looks back at Izzy and then glances at Derek.

"Who's he again?" Danny asked
"Um.." stiles trailed off not knowing what to say "my uncle." Izzy said Danny looked at her confused and stiles raised his eyebrows "Miguel." Izzy said saying the first name that came to mind. Her eyebrows furrowed a little, confused with herself but she blinked and smiled.

Derek slowly looks up and glared at her, She shrugs and He looks back down at his book. "Well why is he here" Danny questioned "He's protective of me." Izzy lied horribly but Danny seemed to buy it.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked Izzy looked over at derek and saw some blood "Yeah. he gets bad nosebleeds." Izzy explained "Hey, Miguel...I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts?" Stiles said going with it.

Derek closes the book he was reading and throws it on the bed. He walks over to the dresser, pulling his shirt off his head aggressively. He tosses it onto the ground. When he does that Izzy sees a familiar tattoo on his back.

Izzy looked down at her necklace Kate gave her when she was 7 and it was the same thing. She always thought it was a hunter thing. Well that's what Kate always told her.

"So, anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably..." stiles started but Derek interrupted "Uh, Stiles?"

"Yes?" Stiles answered annoyed and they all turned around to see Derek shirtless but with one of stiles shirts in his hand.

"This" Derek said and yanked on the shirt "no fit!" He finished "Then try something else on." Stiles said looking at him like he was an idiot "Sorry." Stiles said as they turned around to see danny staring at derek.

Stiles jaw dropped and he looked between danny and Derek. When danny saw stiles looking between them shocked he quickly looked away from Derek "Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?" Stiles asked hitting his shoulder gently.

"Huh?" Danny asked trying not to look at Derek "The shirt?" Stiles asked pointing to the orange and blue striped shirt Derek had on. "It's... it's not really his color." Danny said, Izzy held back a laugh.

Derek glares at stiles but pulls the shirt over his head again. Stiles, Danny and Izzy turn back around facing the computer "You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny-boy?" Stiles said trying not to laugh

"You're a horrible person." Danny said "I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text.." stiles asked trailing off but was interrupted again by Derek. "Stiles! None of these fit!" Derek said aggravated stiles and Izzy both turn to Danny

He looked at Derek for a second then looked at stiles "I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." He said

Stiles leaned back in the chair and threw his hands up. Izzy smiled and stiles looked back at her with a smile. They high-fixed over Danny's head, before they saw Derek glaring at both of them, mainly stiles though.

After a few minutes Danny finally spoke up "There. The text was sent from a computer. This one." He said pointing at the screen and sitting back "Registered to that account name?" derek asked "No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles said

Account registered to:
Beacon hills hospital - Melissa McCall

They looked at the screen in shock.