T H R E E

Season 1 Episode 5
[The Tell]

"And, God, I love you, but you're such a dipshit

"And, God, I love you, but you're such a dipshit. Please fucking fix this. Cause you were all I looked up to. Now I can't even look at you."

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Today is Allison's birthday. It's been years since Izzy has been able to celebrate with her on her birthday so she decided they could get dinner later that night. Just the two of them.

On the way to school Allison had showed Izzy the necklace, family heirloom, Kate gave her.

The necklace she gave to Izzy when she found out about the supernatural. That necklace is the last thing Kate gave Izzy before their relationship started going down hill. It was only a matter of time before Allison found out about everything, and Izzy knew that.

The two got to Allison's locker so she could get her books but when she opened it a bunch of balloons came out. Allison sent Izzy a panicked look and tried to push all the balloons back into her locker before anyone saw.

"Who's all this from?" Izzy asked as Allison picked up a card on the door "Lydia." She said sighing. 

"Is it you birthday?" They heard Scott ask and once again Allison started panicking "No, no. Uh, no. I mean, yes." She said trying to hide the balloons again. 

"Please don't tell anybody. I don't even know how Lydia found out." Allison said looking at him "Why wouldn't you tell me?" Scott asked confused "Because I don't want people to know." Allison snapped a little then looked at Izzy nervously.

Izzy gave her a supportive smile and a nodded, "Because... I'm seventeen." Allison admitted

"You're seventeen?" Scott asked with wide eyes "That's the reaction I'm trying to avoid." Allison said embarrassed "Why? I mean, I totally get it. Uh, you had to repeat a year because of all the moving around, right?" Scott said shocking both of them.