F O U R

Season 1 Episode 6
[Heart Monitor]

"Love you like a brother, treat you like a friend, respect you like a lover"

﹌﹌﹌

Last night Allison had Scott over. After he left she went to tell Izzy about how Kate helped her learn more about their family. So in other words Kate is slowly telling her about the supernatural.

Izzy understands why Kate wants her to know because she's her daughter, but Allison is her niece and she still has two years of high school left. And even though Alison was older than Izzy, Izzy still thinks Allison is a kid. She's innocent, she doesn't know anything. Izzy doesn't understand why her mom wants to put Allison in dangers way just so she can be satisfied with everyone in the Argent family knowing and being hunters.

Then again Izzy figured if Kate was okay with taking her childhood and teenage years away she wouldn't mind doing something similar to Allison.

Izzy had texted Stiles last night and asked how his dad was, thankfully it was nothing serious but he refuses to talk to Scott. He's actually been stuck up Izzy's ass all day. He's gotten more comfortable around her since yesterday.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"Stiles you have to talk to him." Izzy said as they watched Scott walk in the classroom "No I don't." Stiles said. Izzy rolled her eyes and Scott sat down behind stiles "Still not talking to me?" Scott asked with a sigh "Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay?" He asked again but when he didn't get any response he looked at Izzy.

Izzy had told Scott that Stiles has been with her all day and she didn't know how he dealt with him on a daily basis. It wasn't that Izzy though Stiles was annoying or anything. He wasn't, she enjoyed his company a lot but it was a lot for her when she went from not having much human interaction because of moving around and staying to herself to having... whatever it was she had with the people Allison has introduced her to.