S E V E N

Season 1 Episode 8
[Lunatic]

"I'm so into you I can barley breathe and all I wanna do is to fall in deep"

﹌﹌﹌

After everything that happened at the school, it was cancelled it for a week to fix everything that the alpha broke. Allison has taken the break up with Scott hard.

Chris was hesitant on letting Allison and Izzy, more so Allison, go back to school. Kate didn't really care. Isaac and Izzy had spend the week together and got to know each other more.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

When they pulled up to the school, Alison and Izzy tried to get out but Chris had the doors locked.

"Dad, if you're going to insist on driving us to school, you at least have to let us out of the car." Allison said annoyed "Kate, what's your opinion on homeschooling?" Chris asked Kate looking around ignoring Allison.

"Well, you know, I'm more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl." Kate said "What's your opinion on overprotective dads/uncles who keep ruining their daughters'/nieces lives?" Allison asked, Kate looked at her before looking at Chris and leaned over and unlocked the door with a smile on her face. "Thank you." Allison said with a smile "You're welcome." Kate said smiling back at her as the two hopped out the car and walked inside.

»»——⍟——««

The bell rang for 2nd Period which was the class with Harris Allison Lydia and Izzy all walked out of class "what's wrong?" Lydia asked when she noticed how anxious Allison was "It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us." Allison mentioned.

"Thank you for the Protection of Minors." Lydia said sarcastically "Lydia, Izzy? Do you guys think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked them "About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." Lydia said eyeing her outfit

"You know what I mean." Allison said and laughed a little making Lydia scoff "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges, or making him pay our therapy bills."

"Izzy, what do you think?" Allison asked her "Well, you said you don't feel like you could trust him. Like he was keeping something from you. Maybe whatever he's keeping from you he just can't tell you. I mean I'm sure he wants to he could just be scared to tell you. You know, like maybe he's scared of how you are gonna react when you find out." Izzy said Allison looked at her confused.

"You say that like you know something. Do you know what he keeping from me?" Allison asked her eyes got wide "no, I'm just saying if he's keeping something from you, maybe it's for a good reason." Izzy lied Allison hesitated but nodded anyway as they walked to mr. Harris' room to take our test

"Allison." They heard scott say "Mr. McCall, please take a seat." Harris said making scott walk to his seat

"You have forty-five minutes to complete the test. Twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So, let's get the disappointment over with. Begin!" Harris says to the class

They all open the blue book and started the test which Izzy thought was pretty easy. She got to question 6 and heard somebody's heart beating super fast. She looked up and saw Scott starting to panic. Suddenly, he grabbed his bag and ran out of the class room

"Mr. McCall?" Harris shouted after him then stiles got up and ran out "Mr. Stilinski!" Harris said Izzy sighed and finished her test.

»»——⍟——««

The bell rang for lunch Izzy decided to use this time to work ahead in her classes so she didn't fall behind. She has a really good feeling things are about to take a turn for the worse, and school is going to be the least of her problems.

Izzy was walking to the library when she ran into Isaac. "Hey." He said smiling "Hi. Shouldn't you be at lunch?" Izzy asked looking around seeing the hallways are empty "Shouldn't you be at lunch?" Isaac said.

Izzy laughed a little "I'm going to the library." She said he scrunched his eyebrows together "you're going to eat alone?" Issac asked and kind of concerned.

"No I'm gonna get some school work done. I don't want to fall behind." Izzy said "Izzy you're like super smart, I don't think your gonna fall behind." Isaac complimented

She blushed at the compliment and smiled at him with a shrug "can I come with?" Isaac asked "yeah, of course." Izzy said and continued her walk to the library with Isaac, who she's starting to crush on.

»»——⍟——««

After school Isaac and Izzy hung out a little bit before he had to go home. When Izzy got home stiles called her and told her to keep an eye on Allison cause scott got loose and had a "serial killer vibe"and thinks he might be going after her.

That obviously scared her because Allison wasn't home and no one was gonna be there to stop scott if anything happened.

Kate and Chris went out to look for the alpha which left Izzy home alone cause Kate was annoyed with her for whatever reason and didn't want her going with them.

She walked out of the bathroom and into her room and felt someone in there with her. She spun around and saw Derek "I thought you were dead." Izzy said

"I don't die. I get severely injured, and then pop up again." He said with a smug smirk "why are you here?" Izzy asked "I thought I'd let you know that Allison was okay. I got to Scott right before he could do anything." Derek said Izzy nodded "thank you." Izzy smiled and turned around "also if you going to keep popping up in my room you shouldn't do it unannounced." Izzy said

"Well no one was home except you." Derek said shrugging Izzy nodded before it got a little awkward since she and Derek weren't exactly close but obviously close enough for him to pop up in her room unannounced.

"I'm gonna go now." Derek said awkwardly Izzy nodded as he hopped out the window.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Sorry that this chapter was so short and nothing really happened.