S I X T E E N

Season 2 Episode 8
[Raving]

"Easy they come, easy they go I jump from the train, I ride off alone I never grew up, it's getting so old help me hold on to you

"Easy they come, easy they go I jump from the train, I ride off alone I never grew up, it's getting so old help me hold on to you."

﹌﹌﹌

Izzy was with Derek and Isaac she was training with Derek. She was also going to talk to Isaac but Scott had asked Derek to come to the animal clinic. Derek had asked Isaac to come with him and Izzy decided to go to cause she had nothing better to do.

"What's he doing here?" Scott asked looking at Isaac as he open the door to the vet, "I need him." Derek said, "I don't trust him." Scott said "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you, either." Isaac said, "And Derek doesn't really care." Derek said.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked looking at Izzy "I had nothing to do." She said  "where's the vet? Is he going to help us, or not?" Derek asked, "That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him, or save him?" Deaton asked as he walked out from the back

"Kill him."

"Save him." Derek and Scott said at the same time "Save him." Scott looked at Derek "Save him." Scott repeated looking at Deaton.

Deaton led the four to the back and put some jars on the metal table. Izzy watched Isaac reach out and try to touch the jars.

"Don't touch that." Izzy said grabbing his hand. They looked at each other for a second before izzy looked away.

"So, what are you, some kind of witch?" Isaac asked smirking a little, Izzy looked at him confused "No. I'm a veterinarian." Deaton said.

"Oh." Isaac said "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton said, "We're open to suggestions." Derek said.

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac asked "We already tried. I nearly took its head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek said annoyed

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" Deaton asked. "It was being weird with water. Like it didn't like the water at all." Izzy said

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked "No. He's the captain of the swim team." Scott said.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people. A puppet, and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asked.

"I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant, too, and she was maybe murdered. I don't think he could let the same thing happen to someone else." Scott said.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies, too." Isaac said, "so your father was a murderer?" Izzy asked, "Wouldn't surprise me if he was." Isaac said, Izzy looked down at her hand when she felt pressure and saw her and Isaac were still holding hands.