E I G H T E E N

Season 2 Episode 10
[Fury]

"But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew all the things you'd say they were never true, never true"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Izzy had left Allison alone. She figured she'd want to be alone and if she didn't, she would text her. Izzy was at the loft when Derek walked in "I'm going to the sheriffs station. The kanima is there with whoever controls him. You don't have to come but you can. Scott and Stiles are there though." He said, she nodded and slid her boots on and started walking out with him with her gun

Derek and Izzy had been in the car silent. "Victoria died tonight." She said, she didn't know why she was telling him, but she was.

"How?" He asked, not looking at her "You bit her." Izzy said, "Are you okay?" Derek asked "Yeah. I mean watching Allison lose her reminded me of my mom, but it's whatever. Things happen." She said and Derek pulled into the police department.

"Are you sure they're here?" Izzy asked as they got out of the car "That's what Scott said." Derek said, Izzy felt around for her gun and realized she left it in the car.

She ran back to the car and got it before she ran back in. When she got in there, she saw Derek laying on the ground, Scott and Stiles were to the side and Matt was in front of her.

She looked at him before looking at Scott and stiles. She realized that he was the one who was controlling Jackson.

"If he puts one slimy claw on me, I will cut his hand off and then shoot you in the head." Izzy threatened feeling Jackson's presence behind her.

Scott and Stiles looked at her and raised their eyebrows "So he's seriously controlling him? This kid?" Derek asked from his place on the floor "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf." Matt said.