Reunions At Camp

Ch. 29

"You have all done well. This is but the beginning. Do not get ahead of yourselves as we have a long way to go. But I think I speak for Jason as well when I say we are proud of you today. You have proven why you are the elite in the Army of the Light, the best of the best. Return to the White City; Jason and I will return tomorrow after speaking with the Olympians." Percy announced loudly to the troops as Jason nodded in agreement.

"THANK YOU SIRS!" The troops thundered before they all disappeared into a blinding light, leaving on Percy, Jason, Clarisse, and Luke.

Percy turned around only to have his helmet ripped off as Artemis crashed her lips onto his in a passionate kiss. When they broke apart he smiled stupidly and saw an identical expression on Jason as Piper stepped back.

"It's not possible." Came the shocked voiced of an old centaur standing in front of a hundred dumbfounded demigods and hunters.

Percy smiled as he saw Chiron staring at him in shock.

"Hello Chiron. It's nice to be back at camp, although I wish the circumstances for our return were more pleasant." Percy said before he was pulled into a tight embrace from his old mentor.

When Chiron stepped back he looked disbelievingly at his favorite student before him, "How are you here Percy?"

Percy's smile grew, "Why don't we gather everyone in the amphitheater in thirty minutes and Jason and I will explain how and why we are here."

Chiron's face shifted into a smile, "Yes, I think some explanations would be nice my boy."

"Before you do that, I need to introduce one of my generals right now as she will likely kill me if I make her wait another minute." Percy said as Clarisse snorted in amusement from behind her helmet.

"I want to reintroduce the campers to mine and Jason's general and former Ares camper, Clarisse La Rue." Percy said trying to hold in his chuckle from the gasps coming from the campers.

Clarisse pulled off her helmet and immediately scanned the campers until a certain son of Hermes had shoved his way to the front. He stared at Clarisse wide eyed as he looked unsure of what to do. Clarisse sent him a harsh glare which made him smile and walk towards her until he was right in front of her. Clarisse quickly grabbed him and kissed him in front of everyone drawing a number of cheers and wolf whistles from the campers.

Clarisse and Chris disappeared into the campers while Percy turned back to Artemis who was standing beside roughly twenty shocked huntresses and three who were smiling.

Before anyone could say anything Chloe launched herself and Percy, jumping into his arms. Percy smiled at the now eleven year old huntress who had grown at least six inches since he had last seen her. Percy put her down and smiled, "I take it you missed me?" He asked teasingly.

He was quickly answered with a hard slap to the face.

Percy laughed, "I see you've taken on the mannerisms of your mistress and sisters."

Chloe smiled, "How are you here? I've missed you so much Percy."

Percy shook his head, "I will explain everything at the amphitheater. But I promise I am here for good now."

"Promise? You're my big brother and I don't want to lose you again." Chloe asked with big puppy dog eyes.

Percy grabbed her shoulders gently, "I promise little sis."

Chloe smiled happily as she kissed Percy of the cheek before stepping aside, knowing Percy had another little sister who he wanted to see him.

Zoe pushed a small sea green eyed and raven haired girl towards Percy. Percy took two steps toward her and knelt down in front of her, "I'm sorry I haven't been around for you Sophie. I promise I will do whatever I can to make it up to you for the rest of my life." Percy said softly.