Chapter 7

Nathan and I were currently at the hospital for our first official scan. We also decided that we wanted to know the gender of the baby so we could start decorating the nursery and getting things sorted for the new addition to our family.

"You ready?" The midwife asks as I nod and she starts the scan, "You also said that you wanted to know the gender?" She asks as I nod.
"Yeah." Nathan says as I smile at him, and he smiles back at me.
"You're having a very healthy little boy." The nurse says as I feel Nathan hand grip mine.
"A b-boy?" Nathan chokes out as I hold his hand a little tighter.
"I'll give you two a moment while I grab your pictures." The midwife says as I sort myself out and turn to Nathan.
"Are you okay?" I ask him as he just sits there, motionless and silent.
"We're having a boy?" He questions again before looking up at me.
"Yes, Nathan. We're having a boy." I confirm as his expressionless face turns into a happy face.

He wraps me in his arms as I chuckle and hug him back.

"I can't believe it. We're having a boy." He says, excitedly, "After trying for 10 years and being told that we couldn't have any more kids, we're finally having another and it's a boy!" He exclaims as the midwife comes back in.

She hands us everything we need with the scan photos before letting us go as we walk back to the car. Once we get in the car, Nathan turns to me.

"I'd still be happy if he was another girl. But we're having a boy and now I have someone to teach football to." He says.
"Ali is good at football, Nath. You taught her that too." I say as he smiles.
"I know but I know she didn't enjoy it." He says, starting the drive home.
"That's true. She was more into Barbie and Disney." I say as he smiles and takes my hand, continuing the drive home.

Once we get home, Ali was already home and sat on the sofa, watching TV.

"Hey." I say, sitting beside her as she smiles at me.
"Good news?" She asks as I nod.
"You're going to have a brother." I say as she squeals excitedly.
"That's great." She says as Nathan comes to sit with us, "I also have something to tell you guys." She says as Nathan raises an eyebrow at her.
"Go on." He says as she smiles.
"I met a boy today. He's new at school and he's super cute. His name is Jake." She says as Nathan's face drops.
"No." He says as Ali's smiles fades.
"No what? We're just friends. I was only telling you about him. I think he's related to your friend, Jay." Ali says as I look at Nathan.
"McGuiness?" I ask as Ali nods.
"Yeah. Jake's name is Jake McGuiness." She says as Nathan pills out his phone and goes onot social media.

After a fe minutes Nathan nods.

"She's right. Jake is Jay's son." He says as I shrug.
"Ali, you hang out with whoever you want." I say as she smiles.
"Thanks, mum." She says as Nathan nudges me with a frown.

I stick my tongue out at him as he mutters 'mature' making me chuckle. I get up and go to get a drink, leaving Ali to watch TV, and Nathan following me. While the kettle was boiling, Natha spins me around and traps me in between him and the kitchen counter. He places his lips on mine as my hands go round his neck, pulling him impossibly closer, kissing him back. Nathan bites my bottom lip as I moan slightly, letting his hand find my hips, holding me against him.

"You need to stop being so laid back with her." He groans against my lips.
"She's a teenager. She'll still do what she wants behind our backs." I mumble as Nathan kisses me again.
"Jesu Christ, you turn me on when you take charge of decisions." He groans against my lips again.

I feel his bulge against my thigh and hum in response.

"Not in the kitchen, Nath. We prepare food here." I whisper, turning round to make a drink as he pushes himself up against me, making me moan.
"Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop." He says as I stay silent, "Exactly. I'll meet you in the bedroom." He groans into my ear before biting my neck softly and leaving.

My breathing picks up as I leave my cup on the side and run up to the bedroom...

XX

A/N: So, I've updated like 4 times in the past couple days. Yes, 2 have been short but then the other 2 have been slightly longer.

I'm trying. I promise.

Written 20/09/2022
Posted 30/09/2022

Love Y'all

~ Cee x

Complete - Sequel to 9 Monthsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें