Chapter 27 ~ Perfect

Greyson

Me and Presley walk hand in hand to the church. It's early in the morning and Pres is pressed to my side as she sips on her coffee.

I have been catching myself staring at her when I can. Last night, we were watching tv and I hadn't noticed that I was starving until I saw mom in the kitchen who gave me a wink.

But I don't care, because Pres is beautiful and deserves to know it.

I open the doors for us and we walk to the back women's room. Before Pres walks in I give her cheek a peck. "I'll see you in a couple hours." She nods and leans into me. I open the door for her and she walks in, I get a glimpse of my sister and just give her a smile.

I'm so happy that Rory is finally getting her day. She deserves the best. I head over to the men's room. Being the best man- I'm here before any of the other guys so when I walk in it's just Ryder who is not dressed yet but a makeup artist is working on his hair.

When he sees me he gives me a smile. I give one back and walk over to the couch where Laklyn is and I cuddle him.

"How are you doing buddy?" I ask Ryder when he comes over. "Nervous as hell is an understatement." I laugh when he takes Laklyn. "It's just Rory, she loves you." I say which gets him to smile.

"I know but... she is going to be my wife- officially Laklyn's mother since Fiona is out of the picture and I know Aurora signed those papers months ago but it's all coming together."

I smile. Aurora and Grey have definitely had struggles. Rory grew up with major trust issues, Paranoid personality discord at that. And when she met Ryder, he was dad's assistant and was basically off limits.

They still saw each other all the time though. And when Fiona, Laklyn's birth mother came back, It was a rollercoaster for them. And they absolutely deserve this day to be perfect. My mind goes back to Pres and I think about how lucky I would be if I got to marry her one day.

I will make it happen.

+++++

It's been hours at the church, the rest of the guys are here. Meaning Reece and Maddox who are the groomsmen, and Laklyn will be tossing flowers because Rory said so.

We just finished taking pictures and now me and the groomsmen are allowed a peak at Rory. Not Ryder though.

We say goodbye to Ryder and I carry Laklyn to where the ladies are getting their pictures done. I see that Mayella and Willow are covering my sister as they try to walk through the garden.

I chuckle when Laklyn screams at the top of his lungs for his mother. Rory instantly peaks over and sees him which gets him more excited. When she sees that Ryder is not around, she comes out in her beautiful dress.

All us men are stunned to speak while Rory walks over to us and picks Laklyn up. Reece hugs her first and tells her how beautiful she looks and he gives her the talk about how he loves her and talks about all the memories we have as kids.

Maddox goes next and just holds her tight and gives her head a pat telling her she picked a good man. When it's my turn, her eyes meet mine and she smiles. "You look handsome." She smirks as I walk over to her.

I knew I was emotional but I didn't know how much until this day when I saw her. My twin sister in a wedding dress.

"You look beautiful Rory." I hug her and Laklyn to me and I can hear her here holding tears. "I don't want to ruin my makeup." I chuckle and pull away.

"I'm so proud of you Rory." I whisper and kiss the crown of her head when mom pops behind us. "She brings us in for a hug, and tells Reece to join in, we are only missing dad I think but then I feel his strong arms go around us as we laugh.