A/N <3

WARNING: DRAMACTIC A/N BUT IMPORTANT!!

If you have been here for the beginning I just want to thank you. And for everybody else who has shown me love and support. 

I never imagined that my first book would get so much attention, then I feel in love with it, and I created a whole series.

Fayette and Elias- my first couple that I stuck with. My baby's who will forever be my favorite. 

Abby and Cole- I made them work for a HEA... but they got it and i love them every single bit.

Mayella and Reece- also my babies, lets be honest they all are, but these ones were fun ones to write about. 

Willow and Maddox - Ugh I cant get over their love story- it was funny to write and Maddox is by far my favorite Meany 

Aurora and Ryder- These two are special because they contain my favorite trope... single dad. And its special because I made Rory to fit me the best.

Greyson and Presley- Also made them work for a happy ending, but by far.. the most emotional one I had to write. 

All of these characters are so special to me and I'm glad you guys love them too. Its been almost a year since I started Fayette... and now the series is complete. 

It was the greatest part of my time, and I loved meeting all of you guys. If any of these books were to ever be physically published... you guys will be the first to know. 

Last but not least.... new series announcement coming out later tonight :)))

I love you all, Jesus loves you, stay safe you guys. KISSES AND HUGS!!