i.

'pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts'

Raven hair, milky white skin, soft lips, a narrow waistline, thunder thighs and an oh so amazing ass. Sunmi recalls everything vividly. She recalls how the young woman she met at the bar last night offered to buy her a drink. She was stressed at work so meeting the raven head was the highlight of her night. The raven head was practically like a ray of sunshine. She was nice and charming, she tried her best to return Sunmi's compliments. The raven head was a bit shy and she had the prettiest smile. Sunmi saw her as someone pure and innocent but boy, was she wrong.

From the moment she took the raven head to her hotel room, her aura completely changed. She never thought that the shy, cute and innocent young woman she met at the bar was a complete sultry, needy, mess with a mouth that does wonders---not that she's complaining. It's such a shame that they didn't go all the way yet, the raven head was sleepy after giving her the (possibly) best make out of her life.

It was nearly noon when Sunmi woke up with a bad hangover. One of the best parts of the night was when the raven head asked her for a cuddle. Before she drifted off to sleep, she couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought of waking up to see the beautiful woman sleeping beside her.

However, that was all shattered when Sunmi turned and realized that the other side of the bed was cold and empty. She checked the bedside table to check if the raven head left a note or her number at least but there was none. Completely disappointed, the company president got up and started to get dressed. Perhaps she'll ask her assistant to track the raven head so that they could meet again. She takes her coat and gets ready to leave but she feels her blood running cold when she realizes that her wallet is gone.

"Shit!" she curses as she frantically searches the hotel room. She was inwardly wishing that her assumptions were wrong but it was all pretty much confirmed when she noticed that her necklace was gone too. It dawns on her that only one person could have taken it away.

That sweet smile when she was approached at the party, that shy laugh when she offered her a drink and that flustered yet determined look on her face when she kissed her and told her that she wanted her...

It was planned. It was all strategically planned and Lee Sunmi was a complete fool to fall for it.

Not far from the hotel, the said raven head was having breakfast at a fancy restaurant.

"Waiter, I'll also have your most expensive wine." she makes another additional order.

The waiter gives her a confused look since she already ordered a lot despite being alone. Just as the waiter was about to leave, the young woman called him. "May I know approximately how much my bill would be?" she asks.

The waiter checks her orders. "Around five hundred dollars, ma'am."

The raven head chuckles. "And yet there's still a lot of bills to spare." she grins upon checking the wallet. She dismisses the waiter then she happily waits for her meal. "Her Louis Vuitton dress was nice too but it's a size too small for me, good thing her necklace is nice." she grins as she adores the necklace around her neck.

"Piece of cake." she smirks.

To a conman like Lalisa Manoban who always chooses rich businessmen, actors or CEOs as her victims, this is a walk in the park for her. Plan the accidental meeting. Meet again as a coincidence, use her gorgeous face and acting skills to lure them in and that's all it takes for her to trick them.

For a normal person, it is a possible task but it's hard to not get caught but Lisa Manoban isn't just a normal person.

Lisa is the daughter of Aphrodite. She's a demigod and that explains her looks not to mention her skills in charming people effortlessly. Ever since she was young, Lisa has always wondered why it was always so easy for her to get whatever she wants. When she was five, it only took one look from her for her playmate to give her his favorite toy. During grade school, her teachers would easily let her off the hook if she broke any of the school rules. The whole school was fawning over her when she was in high school, every day was like Valentine's day since she always receives gifts and letters.