xxviii.

The last time Lisa woke up next to Jennie, she got abducted by Eros, jumped off a treehouse, got shot by an arrow and ended up having her memories manipulated. Now upon waking up on Jennie's bed in the daughter of Ares' cabin, she hopes things won't be too eventful for once.

Jennie stirs and opens her eyes. The daughter of Ares gives her a smile upon seeing Lisa on bed with her. "Morning," she drawls.

"This doesn't happen often, does it?" Lisa asks.

"Well this is only the second time, the first time was on the night I had to send you off to the Underworld." Jennie replies. "The time in the cabin doesn't count."

Lisa turns so that she's lying flat on her back. "What about that time I got roofied? Or when we... you know." she trails off.

Jennie chuckles at that. "I didn't wait for you to wake up during those times." She smiles playfully at Lisa. "I wish I did though, you're always so flustered and embarrassed."

"Who wouldn't be?" Lisa shrugs. "I had to keep a secret from you but now that I think of it, it's so embarrassing because it was never a secret from the start." she snorts.

"I knew the truth from the start and yet here I am, so who's the real winner here?" Jennie laughs.

Lisa sits up and stretches. She looks at Jennie and gives her a cheeky grin. "Both of us."

Jennie fondly looks at her. "Any improvements yet?"

Lisa shakes her head. "None but... I do feel more comfortable and more at ease." she answers. "I don't feel so empty anymore." she honestly says.

"That's still an improvement." Jennie assures. "Slowly, remember?"

Lisa slowly nods. "Slowly."

Before Jennie could register it, Lisa suddenly moved to straddle her. Lisa stares her down while the daughter of Ares blinks at her in confusion. "I want to... try something." Lisa says.

Jennie gulps. This position is not ideal, especially in the mornings but it's not like she's one to decline this. "Sure." she encourages.

Lisa takes one of Jennie's hands and guides it to her waist. "Touch me," she whispers.

Jennie is dumbfounded for a moment. "Of course," she licks her lips. She slides her palm down Lisa's waist and the daughter of Aphrodite leans down to kiss her. Jennie eagerly kissed back and she gave Lisa's ass an encouraging squeeze. Well, this is definitely one way to start the morning.

But of course that's all too good to be true because just when Lisa starts moaning against her lips, they're suddenly startled by a series of knocks on her door. Lisa quickly scrambles off of her while Jennie wants to curse every god and goddess at Olympus.

"This better be important!" Jennie says in annoyance.

"It is important, dumbass." she didn't expect to hear Chaeyoung's voice.

Jennie stands up and slightly opens the door. "What are you doing here?" she grumpily asks the daughter of Athena.

"Hermes told me to call you and Lisa to the throne room at Olympus." Chaeyoung says. "They need to see you now."

"Oh Zeus, couldn't they have waited for at least thirty minutes more?" Jennie grumbles.

Chaeyoung smirks. "Hurry up lover girl, you and Lisa should get dressed. I told Irene to give Nayeon a heads up so your clothes will be prepared at the cabin."

Jennie heaves a sigh. "Fine, whatever. Give us a few minutes."

"Oh and please, don't have sex yet. Everyone in the cabin can practically smell Lisa's pheromones and the last thing you want would be your siblings thirsting over your girlfriend's ass." Chaeyoung cheekily says before shutting the door.