xvii.

Jennie avoided her father for the whole day because of their misunderstanding. She is sure that Ares will try to tell her that her feelings for Lisa will pass soon and she doesn't want to hear it.

Up until now she can still tell that her father is still affected by the goddess of love. She can tell that her father was tense when Aphrodite was in front of him.

She had dinner with Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Irene. The daughter of Athena apologized for ditching her to avoid the drama while Jisoo and Irene were curious about what happened.

"I really think your father is a factor on why Madame Aphro is so pissed at you. Because I have been a bad influence on Lisa, I was literally her partner in crime and let's say I taught her everything she needs to know when it comes to seduction but she isn't that harsh towards me." Irene explains.

"Damn, imagine the situation once Lisa returns. Madame Aphro, sir Ares, Jennie and Lisa all together." Jisoo cringes.

"By the way, when you said you taught her everything she needs to know... Is it what I'm thinking?" Chaeyoung wiggles her eyebrows.

Irene grins. "She's already a sly minx when I met her but I'll admit, I was the one that fully corrupted her."

"Quiet down, someone's getting jealous." Jisoo laughs. "Jennie is gritting her teeth."

"I'm not." Jennie scoffs.

"Don't worry, you were still the one that popped her cherry." Irene assures. Jennie nearly chokes on her food.

"Shut up."

It was a bit late when Jennie returned to her assigned cabin. Shr huffs when she sees her father with some of her siblings hanging out by the veranda.

Ares probably treated them all to dinner, she does it whenever she has free time. Jennie manages to get in without anyone seeing her.

The moment she got inside, something flies in front of her. She halts when she gets one of the messages that Irene got the other day. On the video, she sees Lisa.

Her hair was back to its natural hair color. Aphrodite's blessing was finally gone but Lisa still glows in the dark atmosphere of the Underworld.

Lisa was on her bed. She looked flustered. She was twisting and turning and Jennie wonders if Lisa just sent the message by mistake. Jennie thought it was going to be a long message of Lisa just sleeping but she suddenly tosses her blanket aside and Jennie's jaw drops when she suddenly starts stripping.

Jennie scrambles over to her room, the message follows her and she quickly locks the door. She looks back at the video and she sees Lisa pleasuring himself.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jennie gasps as she sees the familiar fair and milky skin of the daughter of Aphrodite.

Jennie tries to distract herself by averting her gaze on the video but the muffled moans and gasps she hear draw her right back.

"Jennie--"

She felt herself getting wet when she heard Lisa moaning out her name. When she looks at the video again, Lisa was sprawled out on the bed with her fingers pumping in and out of her. It was beyond obscene and lewd and Jennie feels like she's watching porn.

Lisa moans Jennie's name a little too loudly when she orgasms and Jennie knows that she will need a cold shower after this.

That was when Lisa suddenly gets up and gets off the bed while looking both guilty, confused and embarrassed. The video ends right at that moment.

Jennie was left confused, shocked and completely horny.

"What the actual fuck?" she mutters.

Her heart nearly leaps out of her chest when she hears someone knocking on the door.