ix.

The look of fear, surprise and disbelief on Lisa's face is such a sight to see. Jaw dropped, eyes wide and eyebrows raised. This is probably one of her favorite facial expressions on the daughter of Aphrodite (Lisa's smile and orgasm face make great contenders).

"Y-you were a demigod this whole time?!" Lisa gasps as she tries to pull her hand away but Jennie tightens her grip.

"I honestly thought you'd find out sooner. I thought you'd at least learn how to sense other demigods. I use my pheromones a lot but you never noticed."

"No way! Let go of me!" Lisa shouts. She tries pushing Jennie away using her other hand but the daughter of Ares catches it in another tight grip. Lisa tries kneeing her but Jennie was quick to push her against the wall with her hands pinned above her head. Lisa whimpers at the impact.

"Oh Lisa, you're under arrest. It is my mission to take you to Olympus. You better stop struggling because you are no match for me. I'm the best daughter of Ares at camp. When it comes to physical strength, you don't even stand a chance."

"And don't you dare try using your powers on me because we both know that it won't work." Jennie adds.

Lisa closes her eyes and trembles against her touch, it was probably because Jennie was using her powers on her.

When Jennie notices, her gaze softens and she loosens her grip on Lisa's wrists. "I'm not going to hurt you. I know you have a lot of questions and I am willing to answer them."

Lisa gulps and slowly opens her eyes to meet Jennie's. "I'm sorry for tricking you, I'll never do it again but please let me go." she frowns.

Jennie caresses her cheek. "Yeah, you're gonna have to try harder than that pretty girl."

Lisa's frown quickly turns into a snarl, much to Jennie's amusement. "What the fuck do you want with me?!" she scoffs.

"I'm just following orders. You're a wanted criminal so I was sent to take you to Olympus. Your mother is very eager to meet you."

"But... We've always covered our tracks." Lisa shakes her head in disbelief. "H-how?"

"We got lucky. Athena's best daughter was able to track you down so we took this chance."

Lisa still looked like she couldn't believe what was happening. "I... I thought I was. Last night, I even..." she bites her lip as she looks down.

"I was the one tricking you this whole time, sweetheart." Jennie smirks. "Last night was fantastic, by the way."

Lisa shoves her back. "Why didn't you just catch me the moment I first met you? Was it fun toying with me?! I gave everything up last night for my mission but... Fuck!" she pulls her hair in frustration.

"It was all you though, I meant it when I told you that you can ask me to stop but you told me to continue. You can't blame this on me. After all, you were the one who seduced me in the first place."

Lisa attempted to grab her hair out of frustration but Jennie quickly grabs her arm before twisting it against Lisa's back.

"I don't want to hurt you Lisa, you need to cooperate." she warns before letting go of Lisa's arm quickly causing the other to stumble forward.

"I promise to give you all the explanations you need but before that, go and take a shower because you still smell like sex."

Lisa's face was red. Jennie couldn't tell if it was due to anger or embarrassment, perhaps both. She glares at her one more time before leaving her room. She quickly follows to check if Lisa was making a run for it but she simply marches to her room.