x.

Lisa has to admit, Jennie really isn't as bad as she thought she'd be. After realizing that she's been caught, Lisa was 100% sure that Jennie was going to drag her ass all the way to camp but Jennie hasn't done it so far.

She didn't expect the daughter of Ares to accompany her to the shelter and orphanage and she definitely didn't expect her to play along with her especially when they were with the kids. That was why Lisa owed Jennie a thank you at least.

Jennie pulls over a small building and Lisa realizes that they stopped at a motel. "Hey," Lisa turns to her.

"Relax, it's late and we need a place to stay at." Jennie defends.

"You still have money?" Lisa asks.

"The necklaces are worth a lot." Jennie shrugs. "I left some cash for us. There's a diner nearby, let's go eat." She gets off the car.

Lisa gets off too and she follows Jennie's lead. Of course there's a part of her brain that's just yelling at her to run away but Jennie is toned and she knows the woman works out very often. Catching up with her will be a piece of cake.

As they were eating, Jennie strikes up a conversation once again. "I just realized something," she starts. "I saw all the records of your targets and you never went for men."

"Women are more gullible, it's easier to deceive them." Lisa answers.

"I agree, deceiving you was easy." Jennie says smugly.

Lisa scowls at her. "It's true that there are some men with shady business too but most men I met are nice people. I can't say the same for women."

"I'm nice." Jennie points out.

"Nice enough to let me go?" Lisa smiles sweetly at her.

"You're cute, but no." Jennie chuckles and Lisa's smile quickly turns into another scowl.

"Then why aren't you taking me there yet? You could have just dragged me there today. Just get it over with."

"It's not yet time, and I did say that there are two other demigods that are searching for you as well." Jennie explains.

"They already sent you, why send two more? Is it that hard to catch a daughter of Aphrodite?" Lisa asks.

"You underestimate yourself too much." Jennie chuckles.

"Enlighten me." Lisa crosses her arms.

"Over the past year, you've already tricked 7 women. Two of them are CEOs while some are actresses. You're also so good at covering your tracks. You're an A list criminal at Olympus."

"To be fair, the CEOs are in some corrupt business while the actresses were shitty towards their staff and fans."

"Honey, you're stealing. It will never be fair." Jennie retorts.

Lisa sighs, completely used to Jennie's name calling. "Point taken."

"But to be honest, I do hope the gods and goddesses won't be too harsh on you. You're not as bad as they think you are." Jennie adds.

"I am more worried about Irene. Will she be okay?" Lisa asks.

"She'll be fine... unless she struggles and tries something obnoxious against Hermes' sons."

Lisa gapes at her. "Of course she'd struggle! Who wouldn't struggle when some strangers try to take you by force?!" she exclaims.

"I'm sure they explained everything to her and if your friend is smart enough, she'd know that struggling won't get her anywhere." Jennie tries to calm her down.