fin.

🔅

Irene, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were the first ones to welcome them once they returned to camp. Irene is quick to pull Lisa for a warm embrace while Chaeyoung and Jisoo ask lots of probing questions out of curiosity. They had to say their goodbyes to Aphrodite and Ares right after they went to Olympus to talk with the other gods and goddesses regarding their punishment.

"So, how was it? How was the week-long bonding time with the in-laws?" Jisoo wiggles her eyebrows at them.

Jennie shrugs. "Surprisingly, it's not that bad. It's quite fun actually."

All three of them look at the couple with genuine surprise on their faces. "No way, so you're telling me that it's not a disaster?" Irene asks.

"I know, shocking right?" Lisa grins. "But it's all good. I resolved all my mommy issues so we're good. To make the long story short, Jennie and I don't have to worry about them anymore."

"Really?" Chaeyoung asks. "So you're both cool with this whole situation despite your parents dating?"

"Nah, they broke up." Jennie chimes in. "Lisa and I had no part in it though, it's purely their decision."

"Mandu, you have to tell us everything." Jisoo gasps. "Chaeyoung and I made a few bets about scenarios that probably happened and we need a confirmation."

Jennie rolls her eyes at her friends. "Can't believe I have you two as friends." She groans while Lisa and Irene simply smile in amusement.

Things went back to normal for the following days, just like what they wanted. Jennie continued with her task on training the new demigods that arrived at camp while Lisa continued with her other tasks and lessons. She passed all the tasks and lessons so she finally got the clear. For once, the attention was no longer on her and no one on Olympus has watchful eyes on her in case she breaks some rules once again.

Lisa still drops by for her lessons with Jennie while she's still waiting for new tasks to be assigned to her. The daughter of Ares told her that she doesn't have to come anymore since Lisa isn't all that interested in brawls and physical fights but a bit of knowledge just for the sake of self-defense is not bad.

Jennie is in the midst of training when she sees Lisa peeking behind some of the other demigods at the back. She tells Chaelin to take charge before smoothly leaving her post. Lisa takes the hint and leads Jennie to the woods right behind the training area.

"Hey," Jennie greets when she joins the daughter of Aphrodite. "I thought you're spending the day with your siblings today?"

"They're a bit busy with tasks so I left the cabin. I didn't want to disturb Nayeon again by lounging at her place as usual." Lisa says.

"And you came to me because...?" Jennie cocks an eyebrow at her.

"Wanted to check if you have any time to spare." Lisa smiles. "I was going to leave but you saw me and here we are."

"No plans left for today then?" Jennie asks as she takes Lisa's hand and pulls her towards her.

Lisa smiles bashfully as she lets Jennie pull her close. "None, I'm all yours... but I think you're the one that's busy."

"I'm the boss, I can always leave anytime." Jennie snorts.

"That's not very leader-like, is it?" Lisa reprimands.

"Whose fault is that?" Jennie grins. "To be fair, you make the best distraction." she says as she wraps her arms around Lisa's waist.

"That I do." Lisa smiles smugly before leaning forward to press her lips against Jennie's. The daughter of Ares eagerly kisses back. She easily switches their position, pushing Lisa back against a tree.