vi. [M]

"champagne kissing lips better than the boys" 🔞

Jennie couldn't believe her ears. Chaeyoung told her that Lisa steals from her targets after sleeping with them so how in the hell is she still a virgin?

"To be fair, you don't look like a novice in this situation." Jennie comments.

"Because I'm not." Lisa says. "I just never go all the way. You can't just have sex with anyone, you know. Irene says I'm such a prude for that." she grins.

So it is true. The daughter of Aphrodite probably uses her powers to satisfy her previous targets without going all the way.

Or maybe she really is good.

Jennie shakes the thoughts away. That's not her priority right now.

"That's unexpected considering how seductive you are with me." Jennie continues in hoping that the daughter of Aphrodite would slip up.

"I don't know. You seem easy but you seem hard too. I can't read you at all." the raven head pouts. "Things were going well tonight but some girl had to ruin it by drugging me."

Jennie hums as she gently strokes the other's exposed skin on her chest. "How did you want the night to end?"

Lisa looks at her with half-lidded eyes, Jennie thinks she might just lose it. "I wanted to make you feel good."

"Such a pity," Jennie trails her hand across the other's chest. "Some other time, maybe. Right now you need to get some rest."

"Stop treating me like I'm sick or something, I'm not completely out of it." Lisa whines.

Jennie checks her wristwatch, it has almost been thirty minutes since Lisa consumed the drink. It won't take long until she's fully knocked out.

"Come on," Jennie slowly helps her sit up. "I'm taking you to your room."

"Miss, if you're taking me there to tuck me into bed then you might as well find a new assistant." she threatens as Jennie practically slumps the raven head's body against hers.

Jennie chuckles at that. She shouldn't find Lisa charming at all but she can't help it. Drunk and horny Lisa is just as charming as the seductive and mischievous Lisa she knows.

Lisa was literally thrown onto the bed the moment they entered the bedroom. Lisa groans while Jennie watches in amusement as the younger struggled to find a comfortable position on the bed. It was hard since her whole body feels like seaweed at this point.

"Should I call Irene to tell her what happened?" Jennie asks as she takes out Lisa's phone from her back pocket. She sees seven missed calls from the daughter of Eros and several unread messages. "She seems worried."

Lisa furrows her brows and shakes her head. "No... she'll end up thinking that I'm not going to pull this off, I don't need her help."

The corner of Jennie's lips curve upwards. Bingo. "Where would you need her help for?"

With that, Lisa's eyes suddenly widened. She blinks a couple of times and bites her bottom lip in frustration. "My job as an assistant. She thinks I can't handle it." she flippantly says. "She'll make me quit this job if she finds out about my careless mistake."

Jennie nods. That was a nice save but it's not like it would change anything. "That's troublesome, I want to keep you with me as long as possible. Let's keep it a secret, shall we?" she places her finger against her lips.

Relief was shown in Lisa's expression. "Yeah, I'd like that."

They fall into comfortable silence for a moment until Lisa decides to break it by reaching out to grab Jennie's wrist. "You know what else we should keep a secret?" she asks, voice turning suggestive.