viii. [M]

Lisa smiles to herself as she mixes Jennie's wine. It took her long enough but she will end things tonight.

She was familiar with the medicine, it was something that Irene got from other rogue descendants. It's effective and it works in just a few minutes, she used it on one of her targets before.

She takes the two glasses and steps out of the kitchen. Jennie was waiting for her in the living room. Lisa hands her boss her wine glass before taking a seat right next to her.

"You look like you were expecting me to come." Lisa says.

"I wasn't expecting, I knew you were coming." Jennie confidently says.

Lisa eyes her. She slowly takes a sip of her wine thinking that Jennie will do the same but Jennie was too fixated on undressing her with her eyes.

"Do you always sleep with your assistants?" she asks.

"Only the ones that are careless enough to get drunk and roofied." Jennie teases.

Lisa blushes but he kept her composure. "And you enjoyed that, didn't you? I bet you loved how vulnerable I was last night." she retorts.

"Oh I loved a lot of things." Jennie tilts her head as she looks at her. "The sounds you made are one, should I give more examples?"

Lisa avoids eye contact and gulps her wine in one go. She's frustrated, annoyed and confused. No matter how much she tries, how is she still the one getting flustered over Jennie and not the other way around?

"I should get more wine." she mutters before stomping off to the kitchen.

She returns with the bottle to refill her cup. She nearly looks at Jennie in disbelief when she sees that she still hasn't taken a sip from her glass. She didn't want to be obvious so she didn't point it out. Instead, she refills her glass and drinks again.

To her surprise, Jennie takes her glass. "That's enough, I don't want you drunk tonight."

"Why? Tired of babysitting me?" Lisa mocks.

"No but I want you to remember everything that will happen tonight sweetheart." Jennie lilts.

With that, Jennie downs the remaining wine in her glass instead. Lisa nearly curses every god and goddess at Olympus. What kind of luck is this?! She heaves a sigh.

Lisa takes Jennie's wine glass. Fuck it, she thinks. She takes the liquid into her mouth before hurriedly climbing onto Jennie's lap. She grabs her by her collar before crushing her lips against hers. She prods her tongue against Jennie's lips and she willingly parts her mouth. She yanks Jennie's hair to arch her neck and lets the wine drip into the other's mouth.

Jennie's hands latches onto Lisa's waist as she drinks up the wine from Lisa's mouth. It was messy and filthy, some of the wine was dripping from the corners of their mouths and falling onto Jennie's dress but she didn't mind.

Lisa moans into Jennie's mouth as she feels that familiar wave of thrill and desperation surging through her. She nearly trembles as she's in Jennie's strong grip. It felt like Jennie was coaxing her soul out of her.

Jennie hooks her arms onto the underside of Lisa's thighs, she stands up and the younger yelps as she wraps her arms around the brunette's neck for leverage. Jennie trails her lips onto Lisa's neck as she maneuvred their way into her bedroom.

Lisa simply hears the door closing before practically getting thrown onto the bed. Jennie was unzipping her dress as she eyed Lisa like she's her prey.

Which is annoying because if anyone is the prey here, it would be Jennie.