v.

"ethereal, almost ghostyly"

Lisa couldn't stay still as she was in the office. She is already constructing a plan in her mind on how she wants the night to end.

Jennie doesn't look like the type to easily let her guard down though so getting her drunk won't be so easy.

Jennie ordered her to do a couple of errands throughout the whole day. She cannot count the number of times that she's been hit on by an employee from a different department. She politely brushes them off.

By the time that it was time to get off of work, Lisa already had everything planned out. Jennie told her to pick the bar, she picked a place that was close by so that there's no need for Jennie's driver to wait for them.

Basically here is how Lisa's plan goes:

1. Go to a bar.

2. Get Jennie wasted.

3. Jennie gets too drunk so they'll take a cab home. (Jennie will give Lisa her wallet and the keys to her apartment)

4. If Jennie gets horny, distract her.

5. Take her watches and cash then leave.

6. She disappears from Jennie's life and she moves on to a new target.

Irene will probably ridicule her plan but Jennie gave her the perfect opportunity right now so she will get things done.

"I'll make sure that she gets home safely, thanks for driving us here." Lisa tells the driver.

"Have a good night miss, you too Pranpriya." the driver says.

"Good night, see you tomorrow!" Lisa waves as she drives off. Once he is gone, she turns towards Jennie and clasps her hands. "So... What do you think of the place I picked?" she asks.

"I haven't been here before so it is a first for me." Jennie says.

"I'm actually surprised that you were serious about going out drinking with me tonight." Lisa shrugs.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jennie chuckles. "Bonding over alcohol is exactly what we need to fully get rid of the awkwardness. After all, you'll be working with me for a while."

"Do you still think we're awkward?" Lisa asks.

"Not really but we have unfinished business last night. Shall we?"

Lisa gives her a flirty smile in return. "Anything you want, boss."

The place was dark and loud. They headed towards the second floor where VIP customers usually stayed at. "This place is nice." Jennie says. "It's much more peaceful here than downstairs."

"Downstairs is where all the fun happens but it's too much sometimes. A lot of businessmen often come here for meetings or drinks after work though." Lisa explains.

"So have you partied here before?" Jennie asks just as the bartender gave them their drinks. She doesn't miss the flirtatious smile the woman gives Lisa before giving her glass.

"I have when I was younger." Lisa replies. "But it's not enjoyable when some guys just randomly hit on you, you know." she chuckles.

"I noticed that." Jennie drinks her first shot. "You really are quite the charmer, huh? Even my employees seem to be completely smitten by you."

"I'm just friendly and approachable." Lisa shrugs. She gestures to the bartender to give Jennie another glass.

"I don't think it's just that, you are very good looking." Jennie comments.