vii.

"she wore moonlight like lingerie"

Once Lisa left to meet up with Irene, Jennie calls Chaeyoung to make a report. "Her plan failed last night, some stranger drugged her drink so she was completely out of it." Jennie explains when Chaeyoung asks her for updates.

"Sucks for her but at least you were there to prevent her from getting harmed. Madame Aphro is gonna freak out if she finds out." Chaeyoung says. "Anything else?"

"She trusts me more after last night." she replies. Jennie decides to leave out Lisa and her activities during the previous night.

"Okay good. Were you able to get anything out of her last night?" Chaeyoung asks.

"She nearly slipped up. I asked about Irene and she mentioned something about not needing Irene's help." Jennie mentions.

"Try harder, Jennie. You can't stay there forever. Hermes keeps nagging at me because you're taking too long. The other gods wants this problem to be settled soon."

Jennie sighs. "Lisa is a tricky one but I'm getting there. Give me three more days at max."

"Keep your word, Jennie. Lisa is already a hot topic at camp nowadays, you can't disappoint anyone." Chaeyoung reminds.

"Don't underestimate me. I'll have her soon."

"I gave you restrainers, make sure to use those on her when you bring her here."

"Got it." Jennie nods and Chaeyoung ends the call.

"Miss Kim, I found this underneath your assistant's bed. Please check if whatever is inside is important, if not I can throw it out as I leave." the cleaning lady says as she hands her a box.

Jennie eyes the box and she quickly recalls Chaeyoung telling her about Irene purchasing something from the black market. "I'll take this, it's an important gift." Jennie says.

"She shouldn't put important gifts under her bed." the cleaning lady says. "Her room is all clean now by the way. Please call me if you need anything else."

"Sure, thank you for your service." Jennie sends her off.

Once she was alone she enters her room and opens the box to check what was inside. "Oh Zeus..." Jennie's eyes widen in interest. She expected to see something weird weird but not kinky weird.

She lifts the provocative garment out of curiosity. The last time she saw something like this was when she was fooling around at camp with a son of Eros and when Jisoo jokingly sent her porn instead of the files she needed for some paperwork.

Her mind was quick in processing images of the daughter of Aphrodite wearing the thong and it all goes straight to her loins.

Mother of Zeus, was Lisa planning on using this to seduce her? Was Jisoo right when she said that Aphrodite's kids were all kinky? Lisa is a virgin though, she'd never attempt anything this bold. Irene could have given her the gift as a prank.

That still doesn't change the fact that Jennie wants to see Lisa wearing it though.

She puts the garment away to avoid further provocative thoughts. She could use it against Lisa, there's a high chance that she might slip up and all Jennie has to do is tease her about it.

She checks Lisa's room while she's at it. Some of Lisa's stuff were familiar to her since those were reported to be stolen items from her previous targets. She keeps them like a badge of honor.

They know about Lisa and Irene's records. They know about their targets and the things they stole but they don't know their motives. Was Lisa doing it just for fun? Is she just taking advantage of her powers? Is she doing it just because she can?