Chapter 2: Felix

"What the fuck, Cam?!" I yell storming into my assistant's office. I slam the door and she turns to me with a smile on her face. "Fuck, you knew." I mutter rubbing a hand over my face.

"Knew who he was, made sure he traveled and made a call yeah, I knew enough." She says a big smile on her face her fingertips pick at some pages of a book as she bites her lip.

"This isn't cute." I shake my head.

"Come on!" She exclaims sulking back in her chair. "Don't tell me you didn't miss that hot body." She teases.

"That isn't the point Cam." I say and she smiles. My stomach feels empty and heavy, like a ton of bricks. I feel so empty at the same time like something is missing, I try to ignore the fact that the piece just walked back into my life. More specifically, the piece I was missing just walked back into my hotel to work, for me.

"You did miss his body." She mutters.

"Cam I told you about my relationship with Dom a long time ago and now you suddenly find him and decide to hire him. Not even that, you didn't even tell him who he would be working for." I start pulling at my tie feeling like it's physically choking me. 

This feeling has come over me so fast, but I knew one day it would be coming, I just never thought it would be him that came back. I know he didn't come back to me, I thought one day I would be trying to track him down after Ava left me. I know that's insane but with him, I was insane. I was insane for him, I was his and he was mine, and it was just us. 

"You have been with your girlfriend since before you were with him, and you haven't even put a ring on her finger, sue me if I thought you were stuck. On him." She punctuates her last comment with a nod.

"Well what am I supposed to tell Ava?" I ask.

"That airhead won't even remember Mr. Perfect." She says her eyes with a far-off look.

"You know he only does guys right?" I ask and she sighs before looking down.

"A girl can dream, right?" She looks back up at me. "Has Ava ever suspected you were with him?" She asks and I shake my head.

"She hasn't seemed suspicious or even asked me outright if I was fooling around." I sigh. "I only fooled around with him no one else, and I still chose her over him." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Hey, look I didn't do this to really mess up your relationship, Felix." She says her voice becoming sober as she loses her teasing voice. "Felix." She calls my name and I look up at her a whole rush of memories and hurt coming back for me. "Oh god." She catches that look in my eye.

"I never got over him." I whisper as I start rocking back and forth my heart racing. What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to even do anything?

"Bestie!" She shouts and I look back at her. Her eyes look full of concern when she looks at me. "You weren't just fooling around, were you?" She asks and I shake my head.

"We were so much more." I sigh getting up.

"Felix I'm sorry, this was supposed to be a joke, something I could buy drinks and laugh with you about." She says when my hand is on the doorknob, so I stop. "Do you want me to get rid of him?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It's not right to fire someone when I don't have grounds to fire them, past affairs aren't something I should fire people over in business." I tell her looking back at her and she nods.

"Do you want to talk about it, tonight over drinks?" She asks and I nod.

"I'll take you up on that." I turn the doorknob and start walking. I fling off my tie and go out the exit door to my office, I don't stop until I'm walking in and when I do I stop leaning against the door.

"We are just fooling around, right?" I ask and he smirks.

"I want to be more than that." He kisses me harshly....

"Dom..." I groan before I feel him come with me holding my hand beside my head.

"You're beautiful." He praises.

"Please don't go let's talk about this..." He pleads standing on his front porch.

"Dom, there's nothing else to talk about. It's her." I point back to my car getting in...

So many images of him, and of us flash through my mind a punch to the gut each time, and I slide down the door curling up wrapping my arm around my knees. I see a pot next to me, and I see red.

"I can't do this!" I scream throwing it into a wall watching it fall apart into a hundred pieces. Much like me, right now, right here, on this floor feeling my life coming apart. It hurts even more knowing it's all my fault. After a while I decide to go to sleep, I get on my bed in my office, and I just close my eyes and crash.

"Dom, I'm nervous." I whisper to him against my lips. He kisses my lightly his gorgeous blond hair combover making him look sexy above me. I'm on his bed and we planned this, my first time. He deepens the kiss, and I find myself moaning.

"It's okay to be nervous, if you want to me to stop, I'll stop okay?" He whispers and I nod.

"Okay." I take of my glasses and put them on his nightstand. I feel his lips on mine, and he pins me to his bed on my back. I feel his hands on the bottom of my shirt and he looks down at me.

"Can I?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes." I say and he lifts my shirt taking it off. He looks over my small body, I have always been self-conscious of it, I close my eyes.

"You don't like the way you look?" He asks and I shake my head opening them.

"I never have." I whisper and he kisses me.

"You're perfect." He whispers against my neck. He starts kissing and starts to suck my neck.

"No marks." I whisper.

"Sorry." He mutters before he starts to lick, and kiss me open mouthed, I feel my dick hard between my legs and I hold in a groan. He starts kissing lower, he takes his shirt off and I take in his body.

"You're beautiful..." I trail off taking in his tan skin, his ripped body above me and he smirks.

"So are you." He whispers. He starts kissing me and the sounds of our lips are the only ones I hear as we make out. "We have been making out for weeks." He stops and I feel his hand on my thigh.

"I know."

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" He asks and I nod.

"I want you Dom." I say my breath shaking. He looks down before I feel his hand press flat against my front and my jaw drops. "Please." I groan.

"You're beautiful." He whispers beside my ear, his lips brushing my ear lobe making me still. I feel his fingertips in my waistband and I hold my breath. "Say yes or I stop." He orders.

"Yes." I whisper and he groans pulling my pants down, I wasn't wearing boxers underneath. He stands up looking me over and I close my eyes.

"Eyes open." He orders and I open them. He's standing there with his dick in his hand, his jaw drops as he jerks himself off. "You're beautiful." He groans.

"Dom." He shakes his head.

"Please don't insult my taste in men." He groans crawling in between my legs before he kisses me once more. He kisses my neck before he kisses me hard once more, and doesn't pull away until I have to gasp for breath. "Turn over, baby." He whispers.