Chapter 9: Dom

The next day...

Today was my day off, not like I have much to do, so I stayed inside and ordered takeout. I should not have sucked his dick in that bathroom, after I realized what I did I basically told my workers to complete the rest of the room I was set to work in that day and I came back here. I lean back closing my eyes my arm over my forehead.

His back is pressed against my front as we lay in bed watching a movie, but I'm not watching it, I'm too busy watching him. I have had a crush on him since he sat down in front of me in the library and told me he was my tutor, and he was nervous because I was the quarterback of the football team. I'm big I know I am but boys with glasses and boys that are shy send a need running through me, to fuck them until they can't sit. He finally told me he never had a first time and he liked me, so I invited him over, my dick is hard pressed against him, but I don't think he notices.

"I have a girlfriend." He whispers so low I think I might have to ask him again.

"What?" I ask, and he sighs.

"I have a girlfriend." He repeats and I sigh turning over onto my back.

"What are we doing here then?" I mutter, throwing my arm over my head.

"I want you to be my first." He turns over, I can tell by the noise.

"You want me to fuck you?" I ask removing my arm making eye contact with those pretty green eyes. He blushes his cheeks turning a light pink looking down avoiding my gaze. 

"Yes." He answers in a whisper, looking down at his hands.

"Why?" I ask and he sighs again running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know what I feel with her but with you..." He trails off looking back up at me. "Being with you, I always want to be with you and with her, I am dreading on going back..." He whispers.

"Why not breakup?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to hurt her, and my parents...." He trails off. "Just please. I want you." He looks up at me.

"What if you like it this time and want more?" I ask and he blushes.

"We'll figure it out?" He suggests with question in his voice.

"Listen I'm going to tell you what I tell every other guy, I am all for sex, I am." I look up at him and he nods. "This makes you a cheater, are you okay being a cheater?" I ask and he arches a brow.

"Why aren't you concerned?" He asks.

"Like I said I'm all for sex, I am not dating the person you are. Are you okay being a cheater?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Yes." He answers with determination in his eyes.

I get pulled out of my memory with three tiny knocks on the door. I sigh, and pull up my sweatpants, walking to the door, I think it may be one of my workers wanting a day off or something. I throw open the door and I still seeing my guy in a suit looking back at me, my jaw drops, and he blushes at me running his hands through his hair. I grab his arm and pull him inside shutting the door before I turn around facing him.

"I want my night." He whispers when the door clicks shut.

"Why are you in a suit?" I question.

"Trying to sell the 'I had to stay at work all night' excuse." He answers and I nod.

"Is there anyone in any of the rooms on either side of me." I say gesturing to the walls.

"Why?" He asks. From the clueless look in his eyes, it unlocks something in me and my cock hardens I walk up to him eating the distance in two steps.