Chapter 18: Felix

I still feel butterflies, I felt butterflies waiting on him to walk through the door, felt butterflies when he said yes. I felt butterflies when I was telling him to go to sleep, it's the first day he is my fiancée and I cannot stop smiling. I fixed breakfast and had some of my own it is now two in the afternoon and he is still sleeping. I knew he was working too much, but I didn't think it was right for me to say anything because I am kind of his boss at the same time. I know now I should I have said something sooner, his guys sometimes take shifts, others working small jobs under him they swap. He doesn't swap, he works on the bigger projects this time I requested Jason, so Jason was professional and came in.

I decided to pick out a movie and watch it, I am on the sofa in some sweats watching something I don't even know what. Looks like a gangster movie of some kind, I don't know I'm kind of daydreaming. All my thoughts are consumed with him, now that I am engaged, I want to know what is next besides getting married. I hear groaning and footsteps and I turn around seeing him moping down the stairs.

"Hey babe." he walks over to me and kisses me. "What time is it?" He asks.

"Early afternoon." I answer not really knowing myself and he nods.

"I thought so." He sits beside me throwing his arm over the back of the couch. "Watching the Godfather?" He questions and I shrug.

"I don't know just put it on." I mumble and he nods.

"When are we going to see your parents?" He asks.

"Six or seven, they actually don't live far from here." I settle in the bend of his arm.

"Good." he answers but from the look on his face he is still half asleep. "I'm sorry I did hear you it's just I think you were right about the sleeping." He yawns.

"Do you still want to work?" I ask and he nods immediately.

"Yes. I planned on taking a long break after this job." He mumbles.

"When did you plan that?" I ask knowing he never mentioned it to me.

"I didn't plan on it now, but whenever you or I proposed I was planning a very long vacation." he explains.

"Do you want me to?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Not if you don't want to baby, I am in no position to tell you to stop working because I am. If you want to we can have a small wedding have a honeymoon somewhere we can be alone and just have sex for a couple months. Then we can come back home and start working." he says walking to the kitchen.

"Have sex for a couple months?" I question turning around watching him and he turns around arching a brow with a smirk.

"Do you not want to have sex for a couple months?" he asks and I shake my head. He starts walking back towards me.

"I would like to do more than just have sex." I comment and he smirks standing in front of me.

"You're telling me you wouldn't want to have me fucking you against a wall, having your body pressed against mine and my dick hard and thick pulsing in and out of you." he says leaning over putting his hands on both sides of me his lips pressed against my ear. "You wouldn't want to go to a restaurant and sneak off to the bathroom to have quick and dirty sex maybe I bend you over the sink and take you from behind." His hands wander to my sides.

"You've made your point." I bite out and he smirks I feel him, his lips against my neck.

"Have I?" He questions. "Maybe I wake up with your mouth covering my dick, you've said that you can't breathe around me when I'm hard, maybe I wake up and decide to suck you off while you have dirty dreams about what we would do next." He moves his hand to his pants.