Chapter 6: Dom

After last night I want to talk to him, I need to talk to him, but I knew I couldn't feel like I could have sex with him. I went to talk to him this morning but he looked like shit and all that came out was that I don't do people that have people. That wasn't what I meant to say but I did, after last night I missed him, I missed the cuddling the joking, the kissing, him sleeping next to me. I hated that I missed it and enjoyed it, but I don't think it could be bad, I remember the way I liked it back then, hearing his groans, and gasps as I thrusted in and out of him. Holding him against me, I replayed over and over what it felt like to have his body pressed against mine.

"Hey, boss. We can start without you, how about you have today?" Jason asks and I read the look in his eye telling me he knows I am distracted. Yeah, I won't get shit done today.

"Yeah. I'll clear my head and start tomorrow." I stand up and he nods walking away. I go out the side door my guys showed me to the pool and decide to swim. I go to the other door on the other side to my room.

Once I get dressed I go back to the pool and slide in and decide to do a few laps. I take some deep breaths and when I know I am fully relaxed I take off, and the feel of the water as I push through feeling and watching the distance between the other side get smaller is so fulfilling. I stop when I get to the other side and decide to dip under putting my head underwater, when I do I pull on the cement and decide to sit on the edge. I see the bushes move once more, and I try to ignore the nagging feeling like I am being watched, or at least he is out here. I hear a rustling seeing the bushes move once more and something in my chest is pulling, a nagging feeling, I don't know how to place, I get up and slowly walk over.

"It's just me." He whispers once again, getting in the hot tub.

"Don't you like have to work?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Don't you?" He asks and I shrug.

"Touche." I cross my arms.

"Can you-" He cuts himself off and I arch a brow. "Can we please actually talk?" He asks and I nod.

"At this point I think that's inevitable so yes." I answer, and I step up to the edge of the hot tub, he nods, and I slide in. "I'm assuming this won't be here when you open?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, we have been working on this for about two- three years I wanted something to help me relax." He answers and I nod. "Why Boston?" he asks and I shrug.

"I don't know by the time I knew it I had a ticket for Boston, rented an apartment and was leaving." I answer honestly.

"Why leave at all?" He asks and I scoff.

"Felix, you showed up at my house after we had been fooling around for a year telling me you chose her. Those were almost your exact words; I couldn't stay here." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Why not?" He asks and I shake my head, I have never told him I loved him, never. He said it once, I thought it was a slip, before I knew it, he wouldn't say it again. It hurts too much to even think about saying it now.

"There was nothing for me here." I tell him.

"I didn't want you to leave." He almost whispers thinking I won't hear him.

"You broke up with me, dumped me, dropped me whatever you want to call it and you thought I'd stay?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I never thought I would show up from vacation to you not being home." he says his eyes almost red with anger. "It was so sudden there was no warning there was so many things left unsaid-"