Chapter 13: Dom

"Dom... Dom!" I hear someone practically scream and I roll over rubbing a hand over my eyes seeing the bright sun beside my bed.

"What?" I nearly yell when I look up my sister is standing at the foot of my bed holding a mug. "I thought you would leave." I mutter.

"I love you too big brother, here." She puts the mug on the nightstand and I turn on my side grabbing it. "No headache?" She asks and I shake my head closing my eyes drinking coffee. It's black just the way I like it, it goes down my throat like silk. I am always grateful for my big physique it helps with not getting hangovers, although I'm surprised considering I put away half a bottle of scotch.

"No." I answer.

"Good. There's someone here to see you." She speaks and I hear footsteps like someone's being pushed in before a door shuts.

"Dom." I hear that voice and my eyes shoot open meeting his. I put my mug on the nightstand before standing up nearly bumping into him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask. He backs away stopping at the door and looks down at the floor.

"Dom, when I told you I loved you, I wasn't saying goodbye." He whispers and I still my whole-body turning tense as if I'm waiting for a bomb to go off.

"What were you saying then?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"I'm gay, Dom. No one knows except me you, and clearly your sister." He reasons. "I was telling you that because it was going to be hard coming out to my family, friends and not only that but telling them that I have a boyfriend." He steps closer to me; my defenses fade away and I soften seeing his eyes look back up at me.

"You were not going to...?" I trail off and he shakes his head.

"No." He answers. The realization clicks in for me and I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"And I'm a dick." I sigh sitting down on the bed. An ocean of regret runs through me, I remember what he looked like on the floor after I... I left him so vulnerable. It settles low in my stomach making me want to beg for forgiveness. I feel a weight beside me on the bed and I open my eyes looking beside me at him. "Felix I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"Just kiss me." He orders and I lean forward slowly taking his lips in a slow kiss, the burn starts slow and low we keep it there and I pull away from him. "I told Ava everything." He says after a moment.

"How well did that go?" I ask and he scoffs.

"She was using me for my money, so I think I got off easy. I asked her how much money she would take to get out of my face." He explains.

"How much did she ask for?" I ask and he looks over at me with a smirk.

"$20,000." He answers and I can't hold back in my chuckle. "Dom I can make that in a week." He says and I start laughing harder, a laugh that penetrates my chest making me feel so much lighter.

"Yeah, you got off easy." I say the laughter dying down and he looks at me his beautiful green eyes look back at mine and I nearly melt.

"Go shower." He orders and I smirk.

"Do I smell?" I ask and he nods.

"Like scotch or something go." He nods his head back towards the shower.

"I'll go if you come with me." I negotiate and he looks me over from head to toe before I see a small nod.

"I think we can manage that." He whispers. I lean forward kissing him slowly, he puts his hands in my hair. I stand up walking towards my bathroom, I push my pants down and he looks down at my hard length. I smirk leaning against my bathroom sink in front of the door, I grab the sink on both sides. He raises up meeting my gaze momentarily before his eyes go back down, he shrugs off his t-shirt before walking to me.