Chapter 10: Felix

He's been so careful with me, even when he was inside of me earlier, he was careful with me. I know he is mad with me, downright rageful possibly, but he has been so careful with me. The moment he told me his offer, I could not get it out of my head, I couldn't sleep last night, I went to the balcony, with some bourbon and at some point, I drifted off. He steps up to me the comforter and sheet thrown onto the floor behind him.

"I have all night with you. I'm not wasting a minute, Felix." He says determination in his eyes. My dick is hard, the anticipation running through me enhancing what I'm feeling, he leans kissing me slowly. I step closer to him and I feel his front against mine, I feel so good kissing him. My heart won't stop beating so fast and it feels like some warm feeling wanting to burst out. I felt it, even back then with him, and I have regretted walking away ever since. He puts his hands on my hips and I feel my feet leaving the ground, I wrap my thighs around him and he turns kneeling on the floor, I let go and he smirks down at me.

"I didn't think I would be able to do that." He mutters and I smile kissing him. He reaches behind me and I pull away seeing a pillow in his hand. He puts it under my head and starts kissing my chest moving lower and lower until his lips hover just over my dick. "After I do this, I'm not stopping." He says in warning.

"Dom, I trust you." I whisper, and he takes my tip into his mouth, moving lower until it hits the back of his throat. I put my hand in his hair and roll my hips, he puts his hand on my chest and flicks my nipple with his thumb. I feel on fire and I groan, he sucks really hard and my tip twitches. "Dom fuck." I groan lifting my hips, he pushes me down and I whine.

"Oh." I trail off my jaw going slack when he circles his tongue around me my length so sensitive, he groans and I arch my back. "Faster." I beg but he doesn't move any faster, still going at his slow pace.

"Please." I beg, he sucks around me once more moving his tongue over me at this same time and I feel my high run through me, I try stopping it but when I look down at him, it takes over me.

"I need to get my dick wet." He moves over me, sitting on my chest, when I open my mouth he thrusts into my mouth, he starts thrusting into me. He's hard, and throbbing, he puts his hand in my hair and holds my forehead against his stomach. "God that feels good, baby." He groans, he pumps three times before he pulls away, anticipation runs through me as I turn over and he thrusts into me.

"Fuck." I groan into the pillow feeling his hard, thick length sliding into me.

"I could've grabbed the lube. But I wanted to feel those pretty lips again." He whispers. He grabs my hips pulling me against him and I groan.

"Dom!" I cry out seeing stars, he found my sweet spot.

"That's it baby." He starts thrusting in and out of me. He puts my thigh over my head and doesn't stop thrusting fast and hard. My mind flashes remembering the first time, my first time, he was so slow with me, until he wasn't. He was so rough, so needy, I fucking loved it. My mind is brought back to the present when he bites into my thigh.

"No marks." I cry out and he licks over the bite making me shiver, although it could be from pleasure.

"Sorry baby." He apologizes, the sounds of our skin hitting over and over, hit somewhere deep inside of me.

My arms give out and I hug the pillow, I feel my whole body move from the force of the thrusts. I could never hold in my noises from him, he always figured out ways to hear me. He licks, kisses me, and I feel his hands all over me, the feel of him hitting me there over and over eats me up. I feel my pleasure in my grasp, and I don't know what sounds flow out as I come.