Chapter 21: Dom

Fuck this was supposed to be a scheme to where he would marry me faster, now we are really going at it. His smooth skin pressed against mine, the look of the thin blanket over both of us is driving me insane. I really want to move now so I can take the pictures but I would rather stay still for a wedding.

"Deal." I say putting the confidence back in my voice before I watch the last couple minutes of a football game. He doesn't say another word and I can't see if his eyes are closed, when the game goes off and I see the guys I was pulling for lost I turn it off. "Goodnight, I love you." I whisper.

"Goodnight, I love you." He whispers and I lay my head back closing my eyes. What he probably doesn't realize is that this is very similar to him sleeping with his back against me. Except I can't easily draw back my hips and thrust if he wants me, this way I have to readjust but I could easily roll my hips over and over to get an orgasm.

I shake my head throwing away the thoughts before I go to sleep. I feel sweaty when I open my eyes sometime later, and I hear groaning, I open my eyes seeing Felix rolling his hips over and over on top of me. I watch as he concentrates on staying very still as he rolls his hips, the feeling of dick moving against mine. My dick is long, thick and hard I'm sure he can feel me, I close my eyes letting him a couple more times before he comes all over my thighs.

"Do you still want to get married?" I blurt and he gasps turning back to me.

"I'm sorry Dom." He apologizes and I smirk.

"It's okay baby." I speak and he tries to sit up. "Nope this ass isn't moving." I tease and he sighs.

"I couldn't stand feeling you right there." He whispers. "I still want to get married." He answers.

"Then we will get married." I remove the blanket and kiss his lower back. "Let's go shower." I say and he stands up. He holds my hand as we walk to the shower downstairs.

"You're not mad?" He asks and I smirk kissing his neck.

"Why would I be mad?" I ask and he shivers when I back him into the shower.

"I really love you." He smiles his blue eyes so full of love and so much truth. I feel such content and my heart flutters so hard in my chest, knowing that I was absolutely love this man for the rest of my life.

"I really love you." I kiss him confident that we will love each other till' death do us part.