Chapter 22: Felix

"Please wake up." I hear a whisper before I feel kissing all along my thighs. I lift my head and I hear a sigh.

"Dom?" I question.

"Hey baby." He greets before I feel him thrust into me. I moan and he starts thrusting slowly.

"Shhh." He urges. I lift up and turn my head kissing him and he wraps his hand around my length. He starts slowly moving his hand at the same pace of his hips moving in and out of me. I feel my high build up and I put a hand in his hair so he doesn't pull away.

"Oh god." I pull away, and he puts his hand over my mouth. I put my hand behind me on his thigh, and he bends over making me hold myself up on my hands.

"I want to fuck you and I can't if we are loud." He speaks and I feel him remove his hand.

"Soundproof the room and that won't be a problem." I blurt and he groans.

"I took the day off tomorrow you can guess what I plan on doing." He says and I smirk. The feel of him twitching inside of me makes me hold my breath making it sound like I gasped. "Can I?" He asks and I nod.

"Please." I beg.

"Thank God." He sighs before I feel him hard and fast, the sounds of our skin slapping is the only noise, and I bury my head in the pillow so I don't let any noise out. My whole-body hums and I groan clasping the pillow in my fists when I feel him bite hard.

"Dom..." I whisper in a groan before I come, I feel him lift my leg. He puts it on his shoulder and I shudder feeling him deeper, I clench and moan lightly as he drives me higher toward another orgasm. I feel him long, hard and thick pulsing in and out of me, I know he's holding back.

"This ass." he mutters. I feel him thrust so hard he bottoms out in me and I see stars, I feel my stomach feel with butterflies and I let go. I feel him let go pulling out of me and feel the juices all over my ass.

"Did you see her?" I ask and he nods.

"I did." he answers laying down beside me.

"You realize I will have to shower again, right?" I ask and he smirks.

"I never showered so you can just get in with me." He teases. "How long have you been sleeping?" he asks and I look at the clock.

"About two hours now." I answer.

"I'm sorry I should have let you sleep." He apologizes standing up and I follow him.

"Your fine baby I was wanting you for a while." I say to him as I walk in front of him turning the shower on.

"I love our daughter I really do." he speaks walking to me. "But she is a human chastity belt." He breathes out standing in front of me.

"We love her." I speak and he kisses me on the lips.

"We love her." He says his eyes full of love.

We conceived Davina with a surrogate, we have no clue who the father is and we have decided it doesn't matter. She is sixteen months old now, and we have never been more in love. We got our wedding with my parents, my assistant and Dom's sister. His parents, know about me, I talk to them on facetime but they never come home much. They met Davina when she was born and flew away to take another job.

"You know, she can't really hear us in here." He arches a brow.

"Really?" I ask and he takes my lips in a kiss.

"I'll change the sheets when we get out." He tells me.

"Okay." I agree. He pins me to the wall and I moan, he deepens the kiss.

"I am soundproofing that room; we have the baby monitor and camera." he pulls away saying.

"Dom." I start and he shakes his head.

"Nope, I want to be able to come home and have sex with you, I want to come home and be able for you to fuck me senseless, or vice versa." He argues.

"I am not disagreeing." I counter.

"Then what is it?" he asks.

"Breathe." I order. I turn around and start washing myself and I feel him kissing my neck. I am trying to calm him down because I have news. "Dom." I start.

"Hmm." he says watching me.

"Briar." I start and he nods. "She's pregnant." I blurt and he arches a brow before his eyes widen.

"Oh my god." He whispers. "We're having another baby." He smiles this big goofy smile.

"We're having another baby." I nod and he kisses me.

"Then I am definitely sound proofing that room." he blurts and I get pinned to wall as he kisses me. "I love you." He whispers making me shiver.

"I love you." I gasp as he bites down on my neck.

I finally have the love of my life, and I am never letting go. I know I will love this man forever and he becomes a pile of mush when he's holding our baby. We go on dates, and this honeymoon phase has not faded, I don't think it ever will. The people we face that judge cannot compare to the love we have for each other. Through thick and thin I know he will stick by my side and I will never leave his.

"What's going through that pretty head?" He asks.

"You." I answer, and he moans.

"Let's see what I can do about that." He kneels down in front of me.

"Let's."

"Don't think I'm done with you." He teases.

"You never are." I groan as he puts his mouth on me. "I really love you." I gasp.

"I really love you." I know without a shadow of a doubt he will never leave me, and I know I will never want to leave him. I'm done leaving, because I really love him, I always have and I always will.