Chapter 3: Felix

I open my eyes jerking myself out of that dream and I rub my hand over my face.

"FUCK!" I scream and I roll over before I go to my bathroom dropping my pants and I see my dick red and angry when I look down. I know it will take forever to go down, and I roll my eyes at myself. I close my eyes and I think about him, I decide to finish my dream which was also a flashback.

I turn over and he puts a pillow under me, and I lay flat on it.

"I can't promise this won't hurt." he says and I feel him spreading my cheeks, I grip the edge of the bed.

"I know." I whisper. His fingers swipe over my whole and I tense.

"Relax baby." He coos, and I feel his hands all over my ass, my back and I relax. He braces his hand on my shoulder and I fill his tip there. "Say yes, if you don't I'll stop." He says once more.

"Yes." I let out. I feel him, his long thick dick thrusting into me and I groan open mouth gripping the bed sheets. "Dom..." I cry silently.

"Tell me to stop." He orders.

"I won't." I groan feeling him even deeper. When I finally am able to relax the pleasure takes over as he slides in further before I feel his pelvis meet my ass.

"Fuck." He groans. I close my eyes my jaw going slack and he groans his hand squeezing my shoulder. "Can I move?" He asks in a painful groan.

"Yes, please." I groan and I cry out when he starts moving slowly.

"God, you're beautiful." He rasps, and I feel his kisses on my lower back. "I need to go faster baby." He says after a few thrusts.

"Fuck me." I let out, wanting him to be rough with me.

"What are you looking for Felix?" He asks.

"Just be rough." I spit out and he pulls what he can of my hair making me sit up on my knees.

"Are you sure?" He asks beside my ear.

"Yes." I answer and he roughly pushes me back onto the bed.

"Thank fuck." he draws his hips back and slams into me making me cry out seeing stars.

I start moving my fist up and down my dick hard and rough like I remember him fucking me into the bed that night. I braced myself on the wall behind me and watch as precum gathers on my tip, a time flashes through my mind where he would have been licking it off and I feel a rush of pleasure run through me. I keep going trying to forget its him but the more I think about any of it, it hurts, and I don't stop until I'm spurting into the toilet with a pained groan from me. I can't do this, how am I supposed to do this? I hear a knock on the door. I put my clothes back on, wash my hands and I swing my front door open.

"You look like shit." Cam greets me at the door, I sigh and walk deeper back into my office.

"Can you not point out the obvious please?" I ask and I hear the door click.

"I brought whiskey." She says and I turn back around.

"Now you're talking." I say sitting on my couch, she comes over sitting beside me pouring us both a glass.

"I'm so sorry Felix, I really believed you when you said you were just fooling around." She says taking a sip. I take a sip of the amber liquid, I revel in the burning sensation it sends through me and I sigh.

"Next time when I say anything about him assume I mean everything." I whisper and she nods.

"I really am sorry." She whispers putting her head on my shoulder.

"I know." I grab her hand.

"I just remember you telling me you found someone to take your first time." She whispers.

"Yeah, I did. It was him." I say remembering how we ate our lunch in our lab because we got bullied in the cafeteria. Not because I was out publicly with him, but because he needed a tutor, and I was the know-it-all nerd tutoring the quarterback. 

"I thought that was all he was. You were really hiding that all this time?" She asks pulling away looking at me, I nod slowly.

"All this time." I match her sentiment.

"Where is Ava now?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, probably on another vacation." I answer, and she shakes her head downing her glass of whiskey before pouring her another.

"Why do you keep her around?" She asks and I smirk.

"You should know why I do now." I say and she turns to me arching a brow. "Oh my god, and you call her an airhead." I joke and she scoffs.

"Oh my God, don't make me go drink alone." She threatens.

"Cam, I loved him." I blurt and she stops, her eyes look full of concern. "I like guys, I like him. My parents would never approve of that." I shake my head.

"I think they would." She whispers and I scoff.

"My father would never." I sigh.

"Why are we in here drinking why aren't you talking to him?" She asks sipping on her whiskey and I lift my glass following her lead.

"He hates me. I tried talking he begged me to stop." I tell her and she looks like she's contemplating something.

"So what are you going to do just avoid him for the next eight weeks?" She asks and I nod.

"That's the plan." I nod, standing up.

"You know I love you right?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, I love you too." I tell her and she stands up kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't know this was going to hurt you. I should have asked." She walks into the kitchen grabbing some chips.

"It's okay, this all has just made me realize I really do have shit to deal with." I go over to the counter sitting with my glass, she sits down beside me.

"They are at the pool." She whispers. "Him and his team are swimming." She says and I shake my head.

"Please don't." I plead.

"Go talk to them." She takes my glass away from me. "Go put on a swimsuit and go to your place back there if you want get some air anything but sit here and drink." She tells me and I nod.

"Getting some air does sound good, but I don't know if I'll talk to them." I tell her.

"I have some paperwork to do." She stands up.

"Cam, thank you." I tell her.

"Always." I hear the door close.