Chapter 16: Felix

I can't believe this, there's no way. There's no fucking way, I look away thinking back to everything he said to me before looking back at him. He's watching me waiting for my reaction but I don't think I have one to give. I don't know if I want to call him a liar or ask why he didn't have a first with someone who already had a first. I don't know what to do, what to think, or what to say, so I settle for nothing sitting back against the couch.

"I was your first time to ever have sex and sex with a guy." He starts to speak. "You were my first time with a guy." He explains. "Can you say something?" he asks and when he speaks this time his voice is laced with something almost like fear, but maybe concern, but it's like nothing I've ever heard from him before. I am surprised but I'm not disgusted, more shocked than anything, I love him and that will never change.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Felix please look at me." He pleads and I turn my head meeting his gorgeous green eyes his faced etched with concern.

"I love you." I say again.

"I love you." He repeats my sentiment and I lean forward knowing I would have to make the first move and kiss him. He takes a moment before he meets my kiss, and I feel his arms try to pull me to him so I straddle him. This kiss turns into a make out session, as I slowly feel the heat in me rise before I feel his hands everywhere my body burning with need. He pushes off the couch and I feel my back hit the floor.

"I want you." I whisper when he pulls away, he smirks down at me.

"I know." He says his voice full of confidence. "You still have a fantasy, do want it?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes, actually." I answer and he leans in his lips against my neck.

"What is it?" He whispers.

"Tie me up, and fuck me hard. And don't stop I want you to use me." I tell him and he smirks down at me.

"You are a freak." He whispers. "That's a good thing, so you want me to use your body in whatever way to get me off?" He clarifies and I nod.

"Yes." I answer. He stands up and I move standing in front of him.

"Go upstairs, and strip, lay flat on the bed, on your back." He adds and I quickly go upstairs doing that. I go upstairs seeing his huge bed, before I push my pants down and turn over lying on my back with my head on the pillows. Not two minutes later I hear the door open and look over, seeing him walking in, he looks me over.

He pushes down his pants and he starts at the foot of the bed kissing my leg, feathering kisses on me, I feel my breathing quicken as he gets higher and higher. He sucks at one spot on my neck that makes me make this whining sound before he straddles my chest. He holds his dick in his hand he squeezes it moaning before he moves his thumb over the tip gathering precum before he puts it against my lips. Hungry for a taste I open and he puts on my tongue and I close my mouth moaning exaggerating the effect just a little. I suck his thumb and watch as his eyes spark before I let it go. He turns over and backs up putting his head between my legs, and before I can say a word, he's kissing my thighs.

"Open your legs." He orders. I do and I feel his mouth between my thighs and I groan when he goes lower under my length to a sensitive spot.

"Dom." I push my leg up bending it before he pushes it back down.

"Suck." he orders.

His mouth is taking in my length after he says that and I shiver closing my eyes my jaw going slack. I open my eyes and I take in his red length; I open my mouth sucking the tip and he groans around me. I put my hands on his thighs and I feel him lower slowly moving lower into my mouth, he groans. His knees finally sit on either side of my head and I circle my tongue around him tasting his creamy precum with a moan. I feel him start to move his mouth again and I try to match his pace with my mouth on him.