Chapter 11: Dom

I open my eyes still feeling him in my arms and I stretch rolling over, I look at the time seeing it's time for him to be going. My heart aches but then warms at the fact that I know I still have him. I kiss his neck and he moans rolling his hips back against me, I hold in my groan kissing him again. I reach in front of him feeling of him and wrap my hand around his cock pleased to find him hard, I move my hand up his stomach. I move my hips lightly thrusting my tip into him, he grips the pillow beside his head hard and I move until I'm on top of him.

"Dom...." He moans my name waking up, he stays relaxed around me and I start moving slowly in and out of him. The feel of his warm hole around me and him under me, hearing him moan as he wakes up, he clenches and I groan.

"You feel good baby." I whisper kissing his spine to make him shudder under me. I keep moving in and out him, I feel myself throbbing ready to come with him I always am. His lips, his eyes, his body, everything about him is perfect.

"I love you..." He moans and I watch he leans back, and I lean forward kissing him. I roll my hips and he groans into the kiss, he clenches around me so hard I can't hold back. I push back and hold him down pumping in and out of him mad at myself for not getting him there first. "I like feeling you..." He trails off and I feel him relax under me telling me he found his high. I pull out of him and he stays bent over for me, his legs bent.

"I like seeing you like this." I run my hand over his back.

"I don't want to go..." He mutters and I feel a low hard feeling settle in my gut. I can't take all this for him to leave me again, something inside of me is telling me that's what he'll do. "I love you Dom, please know that." He looks back at me. That sounds like a goodbye. Was all this a goodbye? Was I fooled? Again?

"I do." I spread his cheeks and bury head there eating him out hard, rough. I lash my tongue across his hole before I force it inside, he moans and I zone out not focusing on that. I focus on my last taste of him, my last time I'll see him come apart. I revel in that, if I even hear him, I'll lose it. I grab his hips when he tries laying down and force his ass against my face, I kiss, and I spit before I do what he loves. "Dom!" He cries and I finally stop at that sound, as he's coming, I get up pulling up my sweatpants before finding a forgotten flannel shirt throwing it on.

"Bye, Felix." Is all I can muster as I grab my phone off the table and run out the door. I go through the back door near my room and I let anger take over as I find my truck before sitting in it. I grab my phone finding his assistants number before holding it up to my ear.

"Hi Mr. Hendricks, is there anything I can do for you?" He chirpy voice enters my ears. I get my keys out of my pocket before cranking up my truck and hear the tires squeal as I exit the parking lot.

"Yes, I need to schedule online meetings from here on out." I almost bite the air while saying.

"Oh? Is something wrong?" She inquires and I scoff.

"No nothing's wrong. If you need to know any questions about the progress, it's best to ask my best worker Jason. I have to go." I hang up before I can hear her say another word. I throw the phone down hearing it bounce beside me as I go into a blind rage. "I let it happen again..." Is all I whisper.

I don't know how I got home all I know is I did. I messaged Jason since he had a key to my room let him know I needed my stuff. I am halfway into a bottle of bourbon, when I open my eyes next I hear my phone ringing. I see my sister's name and scoff before picking it up.

"Hey loser." She chimes and I sigh.

"Hey, Liza." I muster.

"What's up your ass?" She asks, I stay silent not knowing exactly what to say. "Oh my god, or who?" She asks and I sigh.