Chapter 15: Dom

He's beautiful, standing in front of me in the shower, the water covering him makes him look like sex on a stick. He turns to me and arches a brow the water hitting his back, I smirk leaning back against the wall, when I look down, I see he's hard. My mouth waters when I see a bead of precum on the tip, I watch as he kneels in front of me. He takes in my long thick length, I put my hand in his hair, and he looks up at me.

He wraps his fingers at the base and takes me until I hit the back of his throat, my jaw goes slack and I groan. I roll my hips unable to stop myself, he starts moving his head up and down me slowly, and I feel myself get harder. The tip is pulsing wanting some kind of release, I tighten my hand in his hair and look down seeing he's watching me. I close my eyes rolling my hips and he sucks; I groan feeling more need rising up. He gets a taste of me and he groans, the vibrations going through me urge me on, and I need something more.

"Felix..." I look down and he moves his hand from my thigh to him, he wraps his hand around himself. "Oh fuck..." I watch entranced as he rubs his thumb over his tip before he starts moving his hand up and down. His eyes get a glazed look from him experiencing bliss, and I feel his tongue moving under me urging my pleasure out of me. I feel it right there in my grasp but I watch him chase his pleasure, then I see that look and I know he's there I move his head up and down me thrusting into his mouth hard.

"God..." I groan rolling my hips holding his head against me, I feel him gag but then I hear him moan. I see him coming into his hand, I keep rolling my hips as I still feel my juices coming, he gags once more before I pull out of his mouth.

"It's really hard to breathe around you..." He breathes and I smirk. He stands up facing me and I push him turning him around roughly.

"You think it's easy on you?" I question.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I move one finger from the base of his neck all the way down to his lower back. He shivers and I move closer to him until my mouth is on his neck.

"I want a taste too." I whisper.

"Here?" He asks and I chuckle. I grab his hip holding him in place as I grind against him.

"Why not?" I ask him making sure he feels me hard against him. I move my mouth kissing him until I find a sensitive spot on his neck before I sink my teeth there. I do it just gently hearing his little moan he doesn't want me to hear before I pull away.

"Bend over." I order and he looks back at me seeing I'm completely serious before he does.

"Why here, Dom?" He asks and I run my hands over his smooth back my tip is red, angry and throbbing.

"Cause I can." I answer. "Try not to fall over." I instruct.

"What if I do?" He asks and I look down at my dick an idea popping into my head.

"The only way to get you to not fall over again then is if I fuck you." I explain.

"Now I don't know if I want to fall over or I want to stay standing." He mutters and I smirk. I start kissing his back and I reach down wrapping my hand around my length, as I slowly kiss him over his cheeks before I spread his cheeks. I lick his hole and he moans; I lock my lips there before sucking and I slowly move my hand up and down matching my pace.

"You taste good." I say my mouth full of his taste, I hear him groan need coming through in his voice and I kiss him and suck. I start matching my pace fast and hard, hearing his voice I knew he wants to be rough. I spit and drive my tongue into him tasting him before I suck again.

"Dom!" He shakes and I ignore it I feel my high come over me fast and hard. I groan into him as I come into my hand, seeing stars, but I don't stop working on him. I work my tongue in and out of him over and over sucking, flicking, licking, kissing, before I hear a grunt and he falls. I catch him his body shaking and help him onto all fours in front of me.