Part 29

It was a good two weeks, well, technically ten days, but he didn't care to be exact.

Giyuu walked down the hall discussing something with Shinobu as they went to go check on the 3 musketeers.

A loud commotion could be heard in the back yard as they approached the sliding door.

He slid the door open only to see the Sound Hashira holding onto not one, but two of the girls.

Tengen haphazardly tossed Naho aside, Tanjiro barely managing to catch her before she hit the ground.

"I need a girl! A girl!" He proclaimed as he hopped down from the fence and hit Aoi in the-.....

Giyuu held Shinobu back as they watched it all go down. The Sound Hashira was too distracted to notice their presence.

"Giyuu...."

Her face had a multitude of veins bulging all over, she was ready to kill Tengen if she got her hands on him.

Giyuu grabbed ahold of her hand and brought her out making sure not to let go of the feisty woman.

Tengen quickly caught sight of the pair as they stepped out of the estate and got closer to him.

His eyes went wide, the gravity of what he had just done hit him. He was more than dead if Shinobu and Giyuu actually saw what he just did.

He gulped as his attention shifted away from the girls and trio and onto the Hashira duo.

She had about 30 seconds worth of patience left before she would kill him.

"Boys, girls, get back inside." She ordered the group with deep held back anger.

Tengen slowly set down Aoi before taking a few step back.

"Ahahah, I was-.... I was just looking for a female slayer, for a mission." He said audibly nervous.

Tanjiro quickly smelled the intense rage emanating from the small woman.

"Alright, back inside." He said dragging his two friends back in sensing something very dangerous was about to happen.

The three girls had never seen Shinobu make such a face before, the suppressed rage was slowly beginning to turn visible as her entire body shook.

Kanao looked to her elder sister before huddling the three girls back inside as well.

Now only the three hashira and Aoi were left in the yard.

The others watching on from the inside windows as they curiously peeked in on the situation.

"Aoi, go to the front yard and wait there for me." Shinobu said with the last of her patience.

Aoi complied and instantly ran off fearing what was about to happen next.

"I-I-I-I can explain." He said frantically waving his hands in front of himself.

The normally calm and collected former Shinobi was fearing for his life, fighting upper moons was one thing, but these two were much scarier.

He looked at Giyuu to try and seek some sort of help but was also denied as he saw his scowl of disgust.

Tengen's life flashed before his eyes, there was only one thing he could do now to save himself.

"RUN!!!" He yelled before disappearing at top speed.

Sure, he was the fastest runner amongst the hashira, but his chances of survival were slim if he didn't get a head start.

Giyuu's arm that was holding back the ready to explode ticking time bomb which was Shinobu let go. Instantly the three hashira disappeared from the yard.