Conclusion

Congratulations on finishing 2nd Chances, I thank you for your time and patience while I finished up this (hopefully) enjoyable story.

Before I go any further I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of this pretty fun journey of mine. I originally just started writing this for fun but quickly found it to be an enjoyable hobby.

The many positive comments of readers like you helped me stay motivated on this little writing adventure.

Even if you didn't directly leave a comment or favorite I still thank you for reading this story of mine.

I actually already had funnily enough wrote the prologue and epilogue plus the two final parts to the story months back when I first started.

So I essentially wrote the beginning and end of the story months ago and just worked my way from point A to point B.

Will say, I think that worked with a modicum of success.

I tried my best to finish the series in a timely manner since personally I hate waiting just as much as many of you.

I knew about certain plot points and details I wanted but everything else was sort of just (free hand?) there's a term for this I'm forgetting.

There were certain things I had to change and exclude for the sake of making sense but I think it turned out alright.

That final fight and the koko fight were tough to write personally, like realistically the Hashira originally should've gotten stomped in those fights but, y'know, plot. In this timeline it's more fair they (mostly) all lived cause there's 3 more of them and they're all stronger so it kind of makes sense this time.

Now, on to the funny part. I must've fooled you for a second there, you really thought I was gonna kill our best boy off so easily.

Nah, y'all forgot about the GOAT, the LEGEND, Yushiro, dude is literally a doctor with decades of experience and worked under Tamayo who's been alive for centuries. Like, c'mon, why didn't they utilize him more? They should've let him cook fr, y'all see the way he did nakime?

I'm just kidding, I actually wrote that with the full intention to fool you, I could never kill such a great character.

At least... not like that.

I hate sad endings, especially in this case. Like how could someone read a story for hours and finally when they get to the end the main character dies, that's lame as hell.

I hate tragic stuff like that, sometimes it's good, but, I know why you're here, and I have come to deliver the goods you seek.

There's probably still a ton of grammatical and spelling errors everywhere so I'm sorry for those. I've tried my best to sift through thousands of words and have hundreds of times gone back and fixed spelling mistakes so far.

Side note, you like that title drop I did there? I know it was cheesy as hell but like, C'monnnnnn, I had to do it, it was literally the perfect opportunity.

Anyways, thank you for reading this far, I'm honored you have enjoyed my story, I wish you a splendid rest of your day reader.

I also have a few different series I'm working on if you're interested (shameless cross-promotion), I even got a fluff giyushino story for people who want more.

And to those people who somehow managed to read 8 hours and 48 minutes worth of content in one day or less then 4 hours.... How! How the hell is that possible.... I'm like an average reader at best but like.... Dam..... I guess I'm just not that fast.