Chapter 28

"Your hair is so soft."

Luca's fingers are running through my hair. The pressure of his fingertips on my scalp brings me to a whole new level of relaxation. I love the feeling of his fingers going through my hair.

"That's called conditioner, darling. You should try it."

"My hair is perfect, I don't need any products."

"Your hair indeed is pretty." I've never met a guy with better hair than him. It's so dark and shiny and soft. I love running my hands through it and whenever I pull on it slightly whenever we make out I'm rewarded with a moan. I like making him moan.

I let my finger trail the shape of his abs and chest. His skin feels blazing under my fingertips. His sweat shorts hanging low on his hips, his boxers peeking out underneath. He left some clothes in my closet because he stays over sometimes but never has anything to wear other than my clothes that are very snug on his body.

Goosebumps appear on his skin as my fingers trail lower, towards the waistband of his shorts. He rubs my scalp harder when I let my nails softly scrape against his skin.

"You're teasing me, baby."

"Am I now? What are you going to do about it?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know?"

Two can play that game. I let my finger trail a path along the side of his neck, all the way from his ear to his collarbone. I can hear him taking a sharp breath in. Mission accomplished.

"I warned you, baby." He grabs my waist and pulls me underneath him, his body pressed closely against mine. His face hovering mere centimetres above me.

"And now what?"

"Now I'm going to kiss you until neither of us has any breath left." His lips press against mine. His lips are soft but the kiss is anything but. Our lips move fast and rough, only taking a break for a second to catch a breath.

His kisses move from my mouth to my jaw, all the way down my neck. His teeth scrape the skin on the crook on my neck before softly sucking it. My hands grip his back as his mouth slowly moves across my chest to the top of my boob.

"Is this okay baby?"

I can't find the words to answer him so I nod my head instead. He pulls my shirt down a little, granting him access to my nipple. He softly sucks on it, making me moan loudly. My chest is heaving up and down quickly. My pussy tingles from arousal. God, this man drives me insane.

His hands move down my stomach to the band of my panties. He looks up to me, his pupils dilated and his cheeks flushed. I nod my head again and he slips his hand underneath my panties.

He runs a finger down my pussy making me moan. He moves his mouth back to mine, swallowing the sounds I'm making. I'm wet as I can be and he slips his finger through my wetness back to my clit, slowly circling it. It only takes him a minute to make me come. I've been so horny from spending all my time with him that it doesn't take much to make me shatter in pleasure.

"Fuck that was hot."

"It was. God, I'm still out of breath."

"I think my new favourite view is watching you come."

Heat still shooting through my body, my pulse still racing. We both fall back against the pillows, our bodies intertwined. We stay like that until Luca's stomach starts grumbling underneath my arm.

"No, it's cold! Come back, baby!"

"I'm just going to get us some snacks, I'll be back before you know it." I always keep a bunch of snacks in the kitchen. I tend to forget to go to the stores when I'm studying or when I'm stressed and my snack stack has saved me more than once. I don't have much food left but I don't want to waste my time with Luca by going shopping.

I grab two bags of crisps and a packet of biscuits. That will have to do for now. I throw the snacks on the bed next to where Luca is sitting.

"I would rather have you next to me, baby."

"Aren't you a smooth talker?"

"Everything to get you back in bed with me, baby."

I can't grasp how incredibly hot Luca is right now. His hair all messy, his cheeks rosy and his eyes begging me to join him again. He makes everything in me come alive. I slide back in bed next to him, my body draped over him again. I let happiness take over my body as I listen to his heartbeat and the crunching of the crisps we're eating.