𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩- 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐇𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬 💀

**~This Takes Place in 2001~**

**Y/N's POV**

"Are you still feeling nervous about meeting my family?" My girlfriend asked as she played with the baby hairs on my neck.

I sighed loudly before making a funny noise with my lips. "Of course I am. You said I'm the first girl you'd be introducing them to. That's a lot right there. Plus if they find out I'm packing an extra leg in these jeans who knows how they're gonna take it? I think we should just turn around and go back home." I replied jokingly.

Vanessa lightly tapped me behind the head making me chuckle. "I'm kidding, there's a small piece of me that's nervous but I'm sure things will be fine in the end."

My girlfriend Vanessa and I were taking a road trip out to her family's vacation house near Clearwater in a small town I'd never even heard of before.

We've been together for almost a year now and we decided it was time to meet each other's families. While we were on break we were going to be spending a week with her family to start off and then a week with mine.

"They're going to love you, babe. My mom asks about you all the time. You couldn't imagine how many phone calls we've had in the last few weeks with her asking what your favorite foods and snacks were. She's been excited to meet you." Vanessa said as she continued to play with my baby hairs.

I couldn't live in the countryside. I was a city type of girl through and through but the lack of cars on the road right now made the trip to be a lot more pleasant than I had imagined.

Vanessa insisted we bring her 1974 Porsche 911 on the trip instead of my car so I couldn't fight her on that.

As we drove down the road some more an RV came into sight which made me speed up causing Vanessa to hit me "slow down Y/NN!"

"Chill babe I need to see the license plate" I replied.