Chapter 1

Hand in hand, Ian and Anthony strolled round the park, enjoying each other's company. The sun burned brightly in the clear blue sky, warmly beating down against their skin. Their relationship was going great. In the five months since they'd made it official, everything seemed to just fall into place. The fans had accepted them, they got some hate, but the reaction was mostly positive. They could finally be themselves and show the world how much they love each other.

Anthony looked over at Ian, the sun was hitting his face perfectly and making him look so incredibly handsome. "God I love him so much."Anthony thought to himself. He slowly grabbed Ian's waist with his other hand and pulled him into a kiss, he felt Ian smile into it and kiss back.

They pulled away."I love you," Ian beamed, smiling in the cute way that Anthony loves.

Anthony lightly squeezed Ian's hand, "I love you too," he replied and returned a small smile.

They made their way over to the shaded area on the grass and sat down next to each other. Ian wrapped his arms around Anthony's waist and leaned his head against his shoulder. Anthony then wrapped one arm around Ian and kissed the top of his head.

They sat there in comfortable silence just taking everything in. The park was mostly quiet, the sounds of children laughing could be heard in the distance. A light breeze swept over them, Ian closed his eyes, enjoying every little detail of this moment.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Anthony asked as he spotted a man at a stall handing a cone over to a little girl.

Ian looked up at Anthony and smiled, "Sure," he responded.

Ian stood up, putting a hand out to help Anthony up.

They made their way over to the stall; two people were waiting to be served. As Ian started getting some money out of his wallet, Anthony looked over at the man selling the ice cream; he's was young, probably around mid-twenties, with dark brown hair that was pushed into a quiff, he was quite tall and slim, but muscular. Anthony found the man attractive. He noticed the way the fabric of the man's t-shirt hugged his biceps, he had slight bit of stubble, his teeth were perfectly straight and white; Anthony couldn't stop looking at him.

Ian got $10 out from his wallet and looked over to Anthony. He noticed Anthony staring at something, he seemed very intrigued by it. Ian looked over to see what he was staring at; He spotted the man. He looked back at Anthony, who's full attention was on the man, and noticed a small smile appear on Anthony's face. Ian felt slightly hurt and jealous. He doesn't mind Anthony finding other people attractive, he finds other people attractive apart from Anthony, so he couldn't understand why he felt this way, maybe it's the way Anthony hadn't stopped staring.

Ian looked away from Anthony and asked, "What are you getting?"

"Hmmm?" Anthony's gaze moved to Ian.

"What are you getting?" Ian repeated trying not to sound annoyed.

"Oh I think I'm going to get chocolate, you?"

"Vanilla." Ian responded bluntly.

After the people in front had been served, they stepped forward to the stall. Anthony was eager to see the man up close. As they came up to the stall the man removed his sunglasses to reveal his gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"Is the ice cream suitable for vegans?" Anthony asked.

"It is, what can I get for you?" He answered, revealing his perfectly white smile.

"One vegan chocolate and one vanilla." Anthony responded with a smile.

"Coming right up."

The man reached down behind the stall to get something. Anthony looked over to Ian, he noticed him staring down at the ground fiddling with the note in his hand, Anthony could sense something was obviously bothering him. He reached over and placed his hand on top of Ian's.