Chapter 19

Anthony was currently styling his hair. Ian was in the bathroom getting changed, he finished buttoning his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a long sleeved, blue-grey shirt, and a pair of black jeans. He fixed his hair once more and sprayed on some cologne.

Anthony was now sitting on the end of the bed, on his phone. Ian walked out, Anthony glanced up; he felt his like his heart stopped, he was speechless at how handsome Ian looked.

"Wow..."

"What?"

"Nothing," He stood up from the bed and wrapped his arms around Ian from behind, "You just look incredibly handsome, is all."

Ian smiled at him through the mirror. They stood there a for a few minutes, in comfortable silence.

"Alright, you need to get changed." Ian interrupted the silence.

Anthony gave him a little squeeze, "Okay. One kiss first."

Ian removed himself from Anthony, "The kissing can wait, just go get ready."

Anthony pouted his bottom lip out, whilst giving him puppy dog eyes.

Ian let out a small laugh, "Go," he gave Anthony a little push.

Anthony put on a exaggerated sad act, he hung his head low and trudged over to the bathroom, giving Ian once last look back. Ian had a small smile on his lips, as he shook his head; Anthony looked back down and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him

Whilst Anthony was getting changed, Ian decided to quickly tidy the room up a bit.

He was fixing a pillow back on the bed when Anthony walked out, fully dressed. He was wearing a fitted black, short sleeved shirt, and some tan jeans. Ian stopped and looked at him, a small smile appearing on his face as his eyes travelled up and down.

"Okay, damn," Ian walked round the bed to Anthony, "Scratch the whole thing about the kissing can wait."

Anthony held him, "Oh so now my lips are worthy. I knew you only like me for the way I look." He joked.

Ian just smirked, "Shut up and just kiss me."

Anthony smiled and then leaned down, connecting their lips. It soon turned into a full on make out.

They pulled away once they needed air.

"As much as I love you in these clothes, now I just want to rip them off you." Anthony smirked.

Ian just chuckled. "You're adorable," Anthony beamed.

Ian blushed and stared at him lovingly.

~~

They took a picture together before they left. They exited the room and made their way down.

The evening dinner was being held in the ballroom. It was warmly lit from the two large chandeliers that hung from the ceiling; various flowers and candles decorated the room. A harpist and violinist played soft music from where they sat on the small stage at the other end of the room, making the atmosphere feel somewhat magical.

The waitress escorted them to their booked table. They sat down opposite eachother; candlelight illuminating on the table between them, rose petals placed on various spots over the white tablecloth, a crystal vase placed in the center containing a small bouquet of red roses and baby's breath.

The waitress handed them both a menu, and then removed the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket.

"You requested the Perrier-Jouët, yes?" She asked.