Chapter 18

A couple hours later, they were out of the massage and sitting by the pool in their robes, relaxing. They were holding each other's hand whilst they sat in comfortable silence. They were the only ones there; Anthony finally broke the silence.

"I'm so chilled out right now," he said.

"Me too, it was so relaxing." Ian replied. "Wonder if that's how it feels to be high?"

"Hmm maybe..."

After a few more minutes of silence. Ian asked,"So you want to go for a swim?"

"Sure," Anthony replied.

They got up from the chairs, making their way back to the changing room. Once inside they went round to their lockers. Anthony took off his boxers and then went to go pee.

When he came back he saw Ian standing naked, looking for something in his locker. Anthony smiled as an idea popped into his head; he grabbed a towel and spun it around so it was all twisted up. He walked up to Ian and smacked him on the ass with the towel; Ian's attention turned to Anthony.

"What are you doing?"

Anthony didn't respond, he smirked and tried to smack him again.

"Stop!" Ian laughed.

Anthony kept trying to smack him but Ian dodged and then ran away; Anthony ran after him. Ian was at one end of a row of lockers, Anthony at the other. They kept peeking out at each end, both laughing, as Ian was thinking of a way to escape.

"I'm going to get you," Anthony teased.

Ian saw an opportunity and made a run for it. They were now running around a men's changing room, chasing each other, naked. Ian was running when suddenly Anthony grabbed him from behind and started tickling him.

"Told you I'd catch you."

They were both laughing and Ian was trying to push Anthony off; Anthony finally stopped. He kissed Ian's shoulder and then rested his head on it, then tightened his arms around him. Ian smiled.

"Imagine someone had walked in," Anthony was beginning to laugh.

"That would be both awkward and hilarious." Ian chuckled, "Um...yes, security, we've got two naked men chasing each other round the changing room." He mimicked.

Anthony laughed, "It be great having to talk our way out of that one." He said sarcastically.

~~

Eventually they got changed into their swimwear and went back out to the pool. The water was warm, so they both got in. They swam around a little bit and then met at the shallow end. Anthony pulled Ian over to him, Ian wrapped his legs around Anthony's waist and his hands behind his neck.

Anthony held Ian and they kissed passionately. They pulled away smiling and continued to give each other single kisses. They rested their foreheads together and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you," Anthony said softly.

"I love you too." Ian replied, and they connected their lips again.

They swam for a little longer and then got out, and back to the changing room. They got dressed and went out to reception to hand back the keys; they thanked Sara and the other masseuses before leaving.

They got back up to their room, put their stuff down and Anthony flopped onto the bed. Ian turned on the lamps in the room.

"Want to order some room service?" Anthony asked, as they hadn't eaten since lunch.