Chapter 2

They sat in silence as they drove, the faint sound of music playing from the radio and the engine of the car were the only things to be heard. Anthony took Ian's hand and intertwined their fingers, Ian leaned his head back and faced out the window, a small smile appearing on his face.

They were nearly home, their hands no longer linked, Ian was scrolling though his phone, when he heard Anthony speak, breaking the silence.

"Chris seemed nice." He said.

Ian's eyes looked up from his phone. "Seriously! He's still thinking about Chris. Things were just getting good again, but no, he has to bring up Chris." Ian thought to himself. He was getting annoyed with Anthony.

Ian sighed, "Of course you would bring him up." He mumbled quietly.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything." Ian snapped, becoming more annoyed and folding his arms, turning to face the window.

"Okay...." Anthony said, looking at Ian with a raised eyebrow.

Anthony pulled into the driveway and turned the car off, he looked over at Ian, who was still staring out the window.

"Babe, what's got you so worked up all of a sudden?" He asked, rubbing Ian's thigh.

"Stop!" Ian said in a raised voice, grabbing Anthony's wrist aggressively and removing it from his thigh.

"Jesus what was that for!?" Anthony retorted, pulling his wrist from Ian's grasp and rubbing it. "Seriously this is what I get for trying to help!"

Ian got out of the car, angrily slamming the door. Anthony rushed out after him.

"What the actual fuck Ian!? What the hell has gotten into you!?" Anthony questioned in an annoyed and slightly angry tone. Ian just looked at him.

"Answer me, god dammit!" Anthony was now really angry and frustrated, he ran his hands through his hair and let out an annoyed sigh. Ian pushed past him heading to unlock the door.

"Real mature Ian, real mature." Anthony said as he locked up the car. "Using the silent treatment instead of just being an adult about it. It's so frustrating when you're like this, having to put up with this shit when all I try to do is help and then you just shut me out."

Ian turned round and gave Anthony an angry glare as he walked towards him.

"Oh well I'm very sorry that you have to put up with my shit. I'm sorry I'm not "mature" enough because you know you're just soooo mature and grown up." Ian replied in a sarcastic tone.

"At least I open up about my problems and let you help!"

"WELL HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP IF YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!" Ian screamed, he felt like he was going cry. He turned and headed for the door.

"So now I'm just going to have to sit and wait whilst you throw a tantrum and not even explain to me what I've done!" Anthony snapped back.

Ian stopped in his tracks and turned to look at him. "IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ME JUST LEAVE! YOU AND CHRIS CAN GO DO A LOT MORE THAN JUST EYE-FUCKING!" Ian shouted, tears now escaping his eyes, he ran into the house, slamming the door.

Anthony stood there shocked taking in what Ian had just said, realisation started to set in. Ian must have seen him staring at Chris, but why was he getting so mad about it, it's not like he meant anything by it, he found Chris attractive but that doesn't change his love for Ian.

Anthony stormed into the house after him.

"Wait, is this a jealousy thing?" Anthony questioned. "Seriously this is why we are fighting because I found another man attractive? It doesn't mean anything and I'm honestly so confused why you're making such a big deal out of this."

Ian was sitting on the arm of the couch, looking at the ground, he let out a sigh.

"Because you don't seem to realize how much it hurt to see you looking at another man like that. Your full attention was on him as if I didn't even exist, it made me feel awful." Tears were rolling down Ian's cheeks.

"You are completely overreacting and turned this situation into something it wasn't. I've done nothing wrong, you're the one turning this into a problem but you're putting all the blame onto me." Anthony's voice was slightly more raised. He was getting annoyed.

He ran his hands through his hair and rested them on the back of his neck.

"Seriously, it's times like this that make me question why I'm even with you."

When Ian heard that he couldn't hold back anymore, his heart broke and he started to sob, he stood up from the couch and looked at Anthony.

"Well if you have to question that, I think it's clear that this isn't going to work."

Anthony turned his head and looked at Ian, immediately regretting what he'd just said. "Why did I say that?" "Of course I know why I'm with Ian." He mentally shouted at himself. He saw how much hurt he'd just caused Ian by saying that one sentence.

Ian turned and quickly walked away, locking himself in the bathroom.

Anthony immediately ran to the bathroom door and banged frantically.

"Ian, I'm so sorry, I don't even know what I was saying, please come out, I'm so sorry." He felt so bad.

"Ian, please...."

"JUST GO AWAY!" Ian screamed through his tears.

He sat against the door, hugging his legs, burying his head into his knees and crying uncontrollably.

Anthony sighed and moved away from the door. He made his way into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh. He closed his eyes, replaying the fight in his head, a few tears escaped. He couldn't believe what he'd said to Ian.

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend." He said to himself quietly.

A million thoughts and questions were running through his head.

"Why am I such an idiot?" "Ian didn't deserve that." "He should be happy." "He's the one that should be questioning why he's with me."

Anthony moved and lay down on Ian's side of the bed, he buried his face into the pillow, it smelled of Ian. He pulled the covers up and slowly closed his eyes.
__________________________________________________________________
(A/N) Don't worry things will be fluffy again soon :)
Hope you guys enjoyed it <3