Chapter 15

Anthony got changed; he decided that he would wear the shirt Ian had bought him. He got what he needed from his suitcase, along with his jacket.

The crew arrived around 5 minutes later. They made their way outside and pilled into the van; sitting away from each other. Arriving at the beach 30 minutes later, they all got out; the crew started unloading all the equipment.

Ian and Anthony stood at the edge of the beach, distance between them, as they looked out at the ocean. Both knowing how special this place was to them. Sneaking glances at the other until their eyes met for a brief moment. They were interrupted when Ryan spoke.

"Alright guys, ready to shoot?"

No longer looking at each other, they both nodded.

~~

They stopped filming around 6pm and decided to just have a break before driving back. They were sitting down on two of the picnic benches; Anthony was at one and Ian at the other. The rest of the crew were just chatting and having some snacks. Anthony took a glance over to the other bench; Ian was just sitting quietly at the end, his head resting on his hand as he looked out at the water.

Anthony took a second to think, then swung his legs round to get up from his seat. He walked over to Ian and placed a hand on his shoulder; Ian looked up at him.

"Hey. Do you want to go for a walk?" Anthony asked softly with a smile.

"Um...o-okay...." Ian replied, confused.

He got up from the bench. They looked at eachother, Anthony gave him a smile and then broke his gaze.

"We're just going for a walk. Be back soon." Anthony announced to the rest of the crew. They acknowledge him and nodded, then got back to what they were doing.

~~

Ian and Anthony walked along the beach silently beside each other. They were halfway along when Anthony spotted the rock; the one where they'd both said 'I love you' for the first time. He tapped Ian's arm lightly.

"C'mon." He said, motioning his head. Ian looked over, he gave Anthony a small smile when he saw the rock.

They made their way over and Anthony climbed up, Ian was just behind him when his foot slipped. Anthony reached and grabbed Ian's hand to stop him from falling.

"Don't worry, I've got you." He said helping Ian up.

They sat down, leaving a little space between each other, and looked out at the ocean. The sun was reflecting off the water as it set above the horizon; shades of pink, yellow and orange painted across the sky. A warm breeze flowed through the air; everything was calm. Anthony looked over at Ian, who's full attention was on the water.

He exhaled."Look," Anthony started, "I brought you here because I wanted to apologise. I was just angry the other night and don't even know what I was thinking. I know you would never cheat on me, I don't even know why I jumped to that conclusion."

Ian quickly interjected, "No, it's okay, I know how it must of looked. I want to say I'm sorry too, for pushing you away."

They sat and faced each other, holding each other's hands.

"Hey, don't you apologise. I was the one who was being an asshole, you didn't want to have sex and I should of respected that, instead of getting angry." Anthony said apologetically.

Ian cupped his cheek, "That's not true, don't ever think I don't want you." He reassured softly, but with seriousness in his voice.

"I was just scared that those memories would come back, but I shouldn't of been because I know you would've protected me. Also, I'm sorry I said you weren't supportive, that is not true, if it wasn't for your support I wouldn't have got through."