Chapter 13

~Two days later~

They were in Anthony's apartment. Anthony was sitting on the couch on his laptop and Ian was on his, in the bed. His phone went off, he looked at the screen.

Melanie:"Got a couple of hours free, I can bring the supplies over and we can meet at your apartment?"

He unlocked it and replied.

"Yeah, meet you there. At Anthony's, I'll try get out without making him suspicious."

He locked his phone again and shut his laptop off. He got off the bed.

"Babe, I'm going to go over to my apartment for a few hours. I've got some stuff to do." He said walking up behind the couch.

"Okay that's fine. I've got some work to take care of and I might run out to get some stuff anyways." Anthony replied.

Ian leaned down and kissed his head. Then walked back to the bed to get his backpack and put his laptop in. He put his shoes on, then swung his backpack strap over one shoulder and grabbed his phone.

"See you later." He said, making his way out.

"Bye." Anthony replied.

*

The door shut and Anthony's attention went back to the laptop. He was just reading some comments on their latest video and then his phone started ringing, he turned the music he had on down and picked up.

"Hello....?" Anthony answered, as the number was unknown.

"Hi Anthony, it's Harrison...from the jewellers." A voice came.

"Oh right, yeah I remember."

"I'm just calling to inform you that the rings are done, and are available to be picked up at your earliest convenience."

"Really, great. I'm actually not too busy just now, so I can come collect them."

"Yes that would be fine."

"Okay see you in around twenty minutes. Bye."

"Bye."

Anthony put his phone in his pocket and turned the laptop off. He went and put his shoes on, grabbing his jacket and keys, leaving the apartment.

*

Ian reached his place and saw Melanie sitting in her car on her phone. He parked and got out. Melanie looked up and smiled when she saw him. She got out and locked her car.

"Hey." She said as they walked up to each other.

"Hi." Ian replied and they hugged.

They pulled away."It's good to see you again. You're looking well." Melanie said with a smile.

"Thanks, you're looking good yourself." Ian smiled back.

Ian helped her carry the supplies upstairs to the apartment. Once inside they sat them down and Daisy ran up to them; Melanie bent down to pet her.

"Hey Daisy, I've missed you."

"I think she's missed you too." Ian said with a smile.

Melanie stood back up and brought out a blank scrapbook from the bag. She placed it on the table, then got out a notebook, pencils and some paints.

"Alright so I've got a notebook so I can write down any ideas and use them for inspiration later. First I think we should talk about placement of the photos."

Ian nodded and went to go get the stack of photographs that he'd left on his dresser. He came back out and sat down in the chair next to Melanie at the dining table.