Chapter 5

Ian awoke the next morning, he rolled over, finding the bed empty. He leaned across and grabbed his phone, laying back onto his pillow, he unlocked it and opened twitter. He was scrolling through his feed when he came across a tweet from Anthony.

@smoshanthony: 'Can't get over how handsome he is, so grateful I get to call him my best friend and boyfriend, I love you so much @smoshian ❤️️'

Attached to the tweet was the photo Anthony had taken of Ian at the park. Ian smiled to himself. He looked at the comments on the tweet, some of them saying things like "Relationship goals,"and"My little shipper heart can't take it #ianthony5ever." This made Ian laugh a little. When they'd came out, the fangirls went crazy. Ian remembered Anthony and himself just scrolling through the 'Ianthony' tag on Tumblr, watching the shippers freak out. It was funny to watch but it made both of them happy that their fans were so accepting.

Ian got up out of bed, still smiling to himself. He strolled out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. Once he'd brushed his teeth and used the toilet, he crept down the hall and peered his head round into the kitchen, he saw Anthony standing shirtless busy making breakfast. His back was to Ian.

Ian slowly tiptoed round and snaked his arms around Anthony's waist, he felt Anthony jump a little but then immediately relax.

"Morning babe." Ian said as he slowly placed little kisses along Anthony's shoulder and up his neck. Anthony let out a soft moan, rolling his head to the side and shutting his eyes as Ian continued kissing him.

"Morning." Anthony replied.

He felt Ian pull away, immediately missing the warmth on his neck, he rubbed the spot and smiled to himself.

He turned round, seeing Ian bent over getting something out of the fridge. Anthony started at Ian's ass, he smiled mischievously, it was personally something he loved most of Ian's. Ian stood back up, he didn't notice Anthony staring; he sat down the carton of orange juice on the counter, then was suddenly spun round and Anthony passionately smashed their lips together. Ian kissed back. He felt Anthony's hand grip his buttcheek firmly as they pulled away from the kiss.

"Wow, someone's eager this morning." Ian chuckled.

Anthony leaned in, "I want you." He breathed hotly in Ian's ear.

"Alright alright, keep it in your pants for later mister." Ian replied.

Anthony released his grip and Ian moved back.

Ian looked at Anthony's face, he noticed the disappointment, he took Anthony's hand and lifted his chin up."Hey, it's not that I don't want to, it's just I'm hungry and would rather eat just now, but later I promise, okay?" He smiled at Anthony.

Anthony smiled back, "Okay."

Ian made his way over the table and sat down as he waited for Anthony to finish up the breakfast. Ian watched his boyfriend, he smiled to himself, he loved Anthony so much and nothing would change that, they were perfect for each other.

When Anthony was happy with the presentation of the pancakes he carried them over to the table, he sat Ian's plate down in front of him.

"Your breakfast is served, sir." He said and did a little bow.

Ian smiled at Anthony, he looked at the pancakes, they looked delicious.

"These look great babe." Ian said with a smile as he looked up at Anthony, who was already digging into his, Anthony smiled back with his cheeks full of food.

"I think these pancakes are photo worthy." Ian pulled out his phone, Anthony wasn't paying attention, Ian held his phone up to get both the pancakes and Anthony in frame, he snapped a couple photos.