Chapter 16

"Gooood morningggg, babyyy." Anthony sang cheerily.

Ian's eyes fluttered open to see Anthony's smiling face. Ian stretched and closed his eyes again.

"C'mon, get up sleepyhead." Anthony whined, leaning down and placing small kisses all over Ian's face.

A small smile crept onto Ian's lips, he teased by not getting up.

Anthony smirked, then moved his hands and began to tickle Ian.

"S-s-stop it!" Ian said in between laughs; Anthony continued tickling and laughing.

Ian pushed him off slightly and sat up on his elbows, "Alright, alright I'm up."

Anthony smiled and picked up a bouquet of red roses that were sitting on the other side of bed.

"Happy anniversary!" He held them out and Ian smiled, taking them from him and smelling them.

"Awww thank you so much." Ian leaned in a connected their lips for a short kiss.

He pulled away."Happy anniversary, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Anthony replied, rubbing Ian's hand gently.

They both got up from the bed, Ian walked over and placed the bouquet down on the table, and then went to the bathroom. A few minutes later he walked back out, finding Anthony holding Pip in the kitchen and petting him; Ian walked over and petted Pip's head.

"Alright so, the plan for today," Ian started looking up to meet Anthony's gaze.

"I've got it all planned. I'm going to go back to mine, whilst I'm gone I want you to put on some semi-formal wear, nothing too dressy, just maybe one of your nicer shirts and some jeans, and save the shirt I got you for tonight. I also want you to pack a bag with enough clothes for two nights. Don't ask any questions, just go along with what I've said."

Anthony smiled; he let Pip down so he could wrap his arms around Ian. "Okay." He responded to Ian's request. Ian wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck, they leaned in and kissed passionately for a few minutes, then pulled away at the same time.

"Okay I'm going to get going and you need to get ready. I'll meet you back here in an hour and a half." Ian said.

They let go of each other; Ian went and grabbed his phone to call an Uber. He walked over to the couch, grabbing his jeans from last night and slipped them on, and then his hoodie. He quickly fixed his hair and borrowed some of Anthony's cologne, spraying it a few times. He walked over to the door and put his shoes on, then picked up his bag. Anthony walked over to him and handed him the roses; they gave each other a quick kiss, saying goodbye and Ian left the apartment.

~~

Ian got into the Uber and gave the driver the address. They had just started the drive, when a notification popped up on Ian's phone saying that Anthony had mentioned him in a tweet; he opened it.

@smoshanthony: '@smoshian Happy six months, It's been great so far. We may have our ups and downs but I just want you to know you're the best thing in my life, I love you so much 😘❤️'

A huge smile spread across Ian's face when he read it. The driver must have noticed his delight and the flowers through the mirror.

"Who's the special someone?" He asked.

Ian looked up from his phone and into the mirror, noticing the driver smiling.

"Oh...It's my boyfriend." Ian replied with a smile. There was always that worry that people would be homophobic but he didn't care what people thought, he was proud to call Anthony his boyfriend.